Moving soon.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Animosity is exactly right. Your sole purpose here is to cause animosity and bickering on every post you don't agree with. That's all you ever do here, insomuch that those of us who want to post about topics and discuss them can't do so. That is why many of us have left the forum and can do so again.

Old Silver if ECS posts bother you block him and you want read them. I do not see any rules broken in this thread by ECS.

Old Silver

Banned
Aug 6, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Old Silver if ECS posts bother you block him and you want read them. I do not see any rules broken in this thread by ECS.

No thanks, I'll just leave for good. If I can get the admin to stop ignoring my request to delete my profile. Maybe you can put in the request on my behalf. I no longer care how many posters are chased away by hijackers. If you guys don't care, then I can't care.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No thanks, I'll just leave for good. If I can get the admin to stop ignoring my request to delete my profile. Maybe you can put in the request on my behalf. I no longer care how many posters are chased away by hijackers. If you guys don't care, then I can't care.

We dont delete profiles, we can change your name to "guest".

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm not asking YOU to delete me, I'm asking Admin. I know they can.

As I said we (as in Treasurenet) dont delete profiles, that is per admins, do you want your username changed to "guest".

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No, I want it deleted.

Then you are out of luck, both Jeff and I have told you we don't delete profiles, this is per admins. discussion closed, any further discussion can be done by Pm with mods.......

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Wife & I are moving back to Jefferson Ridge in Forest, Va. by end of October. Will donate MOST of my copies of info to Bedford City/County Museum re. "The Beale"; keeping my info re. Beale/CSA Treasure &used to be a Lexington/VMI "connections"... as PV was doing before he passed on; I feel his "spirit" is "bugging" me, in a GOOD way. LATER! :hello2: :coffee2:
Wife & I DID move back to Bedford County, Va.; used to be a CHURCH CAMP, near New London, Va. (near Forest, Va. AND T.J.'s place). LOTS of clues, etc. :hello2: Nice little house, in a QUIET "setting"... organizing stuff, after "down-sizing". Will join y'all again, soon. :coffee2: Willow Oak Village...

OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Wife & I DID move back to Bedford County, Va.; used to be a CHURCH CAMP, near New London, Va. (near Forest, Va. AND T.J.'s place). LOTS of clues, etc. :hello2: Nice little house, in a QUIET "setting"... organizing stuff, after "down-sizing". Will join y'all again, soon. :coffee2: Willow Oak Village...
TJ - AXIS MUNDI... :hello2::key: :coffee2:

OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
From TJ's days with the ROSICRUCIANS in France; I was a member of "The Order" in MY "University years"; and I did LOTS of R & I at the Library @ UVA, too! Poe's room @ # 13, WEST RANGE, was FUN! :hello2:

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Ate ALL da POPCORN... NOW, for FUN; THE BEALE PAPERS; EAP (EA Poe); the bEAle Papers. PONDER THIS!

BC1969

Banned
Sep 4, 2013
Somewhere directly above the center of the Earth.
Primary Interest:
Other

I'm just strange.
I'm cynical.
I'm paranoid.
Everything has a hidden meaning.

I'm Sober!!
That is something I have finally conquered..
I can say that I am no longer an alcoholic.
I know that I can't drink.
I can, but I really shouldn't type things online.

Everything that comes out of me at night especially is pure fiction.

A creative group of minds trapped within one.

Dave Wilmore knows what I am talking about!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread