F75+ fisher 11”,5” dd coils
F pulse pin pointer
Black widow headphones
Predator 31c raptor hand digger,
Whites mxt e-tracker stock 9” ,4x6,coil
Garrett AT Pro,ground shrark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just recently got back into the scene after a few years Mia had a mxt pro and liked it well enough however this time round I bought the f75+just after Xmas so haven’t used it much.Then today on Craigslist I saw mxt tracker stock coil & 4x6 for 300.00.
I lost some things due to some circumstances a few years back but man o man seems things are coming back home.love it love it love it

wingmaster

Bronze Member
Aug 10, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's MXT all pro, MXT300 D2, 950, 4X6 DD, detech ultimate 13" DD coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The MXT with the right coil and settings is every bit as deep as the V3i or E-trac or any top end detector in the right hands, once you know the detector well which takes time you can tell by sound the good stuff will just sing to you. Good headphones are a must for those extra deep whisper targets which are usually the good old deep stuff, and the MXT is great in iron if you slow way down you can pick the good stuff out. The MXT ground tracking is about as good as it gets, in heavy iron I lock tracking and rebalance every 20mins or so. HH

Last edited:

Opie

Aug 27, 2013
Primary Interest:
Other
Okdirt, Two great machines, can't go wrong with either. You'll find you can throw a bit more juice down with the 75 but the MXT is a blessing to our hobby! Recently I have been pointing out the fact of how old some of these great designs are and what a testament some are to their timeless design and performance. The MXT shoulders all of that and continues to shine. The same can be said of the Fisher F75 its hard to believe how old that design has now become and it too can still compete with the best of them.
Good Luck!
Stay Gold!
Opie

OP
OP
Okdirtfisher64

Okdirtfisher64

Dec 22, 2018
Tulsa,Ok
Detector(s) used
F75+ fisher 11”,5” dd coils
F pulse pin pointer