MXT tracker still good

223Larry

Sep 5, 2015
Waterford CA mother lode
Detector(s) used
Tesoro compadre,Goldbug 2,MXT e-Track four coils.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last edited:

wingmaster

Bronze Member
Aug 10, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's MXT all pro, MXT300 D2, 950, 4X6 DD, detech ultimate 13" DD coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If your looking for a dry land coin and jewelry or relic detector it will hold its own against any out now and its as deep seeking with the right coil. If you want to detect salt water beaches then you would be better suited with a multi frequency detector, I get dimes at 10"+ all day long and some being at a full 12" before. If your looking for a multi tone machine then you might look for the MXT pro, the regular MXT works just fine though and I use the relic mode trigger forward to coin hunt and try and run +2 gain EMI permitting. HH

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I gave mine to my buddy a couple of years ago when I got my F75LTD. Needed someone to hunt with. Should have loaned it. He doesn't hunt anymore. Dumb move on my part.:BangHead:

OP
OP
223Larry

223Larry

Sep 5, 2015
Waterford CA mother lode
Detector(s) used
Tesoro compadre,Goldbug 2,MXT e-Track four coils.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I bit off more than I can chew.bought a used one for parts .and I think it will probably need a new mother board .smells burnt. The battery pack leaked and one of the tabs that the battery pack slides into is broke off.
I'll send it off to Oregon and see what the bad news is .thank you for your Replys.

Last edited:

rgrinnell

Tenderfoot
Feb 21, 2022
Well I bit off more than I can chew.bought a used one for parts .and I think it will probably need a new mother board .smells burnt. The battery pack leaked and one of the tabs that the battery pack slides into is broke off.
I'll send it off to Oregon and see what the bad news is .thank you for your Replys.
What did you end up doing with the detector and coils? I may need some parts.

bowser

Feb 27, 2007
SOUTH WEYMOUTH MA.
Detector(s) used
PRISM11 MXT IDX PRO TESORO COMPARDRE T2 se
Primary Interest:
Other
i have one of the original mxts with 3 coils one of the best detectors ever

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread