Oct 16, 2009
Digging Relics
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox and CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What a fantastic post George...Funny, everything you wrote was almost like I had written it myself...Hard to find balance in a hobby that you have passion for...Just imagine if this was our jobs and they paid us for it...however you are right as many others...FAMILY COMES FIRST!! but make time for yourself! Congrats on a banner year!

OP
OP
Vino

Vino

Banned
Jul 7, 2013
Pa.
Detector(s) used
Ctx3030. Xp deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What a fantastic post George...Funny, everything you wrote was almost like I had written it myself...Hard to find balance in a hobby that you have passion for...Just imagine if this was our jobs and they paid us for it...however you are right as many others...FAMILY COMES FIRST!! but make time for yourself! Congrats on a banner year!

Its funny,
If it was are job, i believe it wouldn't be as fun?
It would be like making a girlfriend into a wife... The thrill is GONE!! LOL

OP
OP
Vino

Vino

Banned
Jul 7, 2013
Pa.
Detector(s) used
Ctx3030. Xp deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've kept up with your finds/posts this year and let me say that you have done what most of us dream of. Congrats on a stellar year!!

Thanks Richardson,
Its definitely going to be a hard year to beat..
George

DigIron2

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Fisher f75/1270/1266x/Radio Shack Treasure tracker/
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dag on Vino!Shu-weeall those superb finds.I hearya about spending time with the family,the most important thing in life for sure.Maybe one day when I have kids I will understand:laughing7:I do wish I had that problem with finding so much nice stuff to post though.Pictures never seem to do nice finds justice when they do turn out anyway.oh,And a 1794 liberty cap not belonging up top?dont be so modest.I wish you and yours a blessed 2016 !HH George

Last edited:
OP
OP
Vino

Vino

Banned
Jul 7, 2013
Pa.
Detector(s) used
Ctx3030. Xp deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dag on Vino!Shu-weeall those superb finds.I hearya about spending time with the family,the most important thing in life for sure.Maybe one day when I have kids I will understand:laughing7:I do wish I had that problem with finding so much nice stuff to post though.Pictures never seem to do nice finds justice when they do turn out anyway.oh,And a 1794 liberty cap not belonging up top?dont be so modest.I wish you and yours a blessed 2016 !HH George

Thanks DG2,
I hope this upcoming year finds you a few first..
Happy new year, to you and yours.
George

DigIron2

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Fisher f75/1270/1266x/Radio Shack Treasure tracker/
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Vino,I'll be alookin.Man you Blew it up this year!I had no idea.Felt like a fat kid visiting williewonkas chocolate factory when I opened this tread.More success to you this year as well.By the way,you might want to stock up on some coin holders:o

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread