Isaac

Oct 11, 2013
Fairfax, Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT All Pro, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I know this is a bit late, but because I have been so busy with school and finals, (end of first semester is coming shortly) I haven't been able to post my 2015 year in review yet. I had an amazing year, my best year ever for relics. I'm honored to have so many great friends on this forum who have seriously helped me out in the last year for researching and finding relics. I appreciate all the support you guys have given and wanted to thank each and everyone of you for helping me through out my small adventures in this hobby. I can honestly say this hobby has changed my life for the better. To be realistic, I probably would have given up on life if I haven't found this hobby. I was a depressed, unmotivated 13 year old kid before I got into it. I was failing classes and very lethargic about anything and everything. I had an "I don't care" mindset. That all changed when I found out about metal detecting. My outlook on life really improved once I started the hobby. My grades started going up, my mood really improved and stress levels went down dramatically. If anyone lurking this thread who hasn't started detecting yet, please do. I promise it is a really enjoyable hobby with amazing effects on your mindset if you're unhappy. I know I am rambling, but it is true. It has completely changed me for the better. I have grown into a completely different person in a healthy way. It's a great medicine for me when I'm down. It's my way to get outdoors, relax, and have fun, and even having the chance to find something really cool. Saying all that, this is probably the best hobby anyone can ever have and I strongly recommend getting into it. Not to mention the awesome people you can meet in the hobby, you can make lasting friendships and more. So... without further ado, here's my video of all my finds in 2015.

Stay safe and happy hunting!

46Wheat

Silver Member
May 23, 2014
Upstate NY
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac / Equinox 800 / 8.5x11 DD and 5x8 DD coil /
Garrett ProPointer / Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't usually watch videos that are posted here but I am glad I took the time to watch that . I like the way the slide show went and how it displayed your finds for the year . If I were able to figure out how to make something like that I might have to do it for next year . Congratulations on an amazing year and it seems like you have found the thing you needed to give you a little direction and balance in life .

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Isaac,

Great finds and video.....here's wishing an even better 2016 season.

Regards + HH

Bill

OP
OP
Isaac

Isaac

Oct 11, 2013
Fairfax, Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Thanks all! I appreciate you watching the video. I didn't want to post that many pictures, so I wanted to make a video. :)

OutdoorAdv

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2013
East Coast - USA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus,
GPX 4500,
Equinox 800,
AT Max
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well done my friend! What an outstanding year and awesome job putting that video together. Your Halbach butt cap post was one of my favorite posts on here from this year.... but it seems like that was so long ago... hard to believe it was just last summer. Really looking forward to your 2016 finds as soon as the blanket of snow melts away. ha

Spending the day out in the fields, recovering history, certainly is one of the most enjoyable and relaxing things I can think of.

OP
OP
Isaac

Isaac

Oct 11, 2013
Fairfax, Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Well done my friend! What an outstanding year and awesome job putting that video together. Your Halbach butt cap post was one of my favorite posts on here from this year.... but it seems like that was so long ago... hard to believe it was just last summer. Really looking forward to your 2016 finds as soon as the blanket of snow melts away. ha

Spending the day out in the fields, recovering history, certainly is one of the most enjoyable and relaxing things I can think of.

Thanks Brad!! With all the finals at school I haven't been able to see this until now! I can't wait to see what we both find this year! It's gonna be a great year!! Excited to meet you too very soon. Shoot me a PM sometime!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread