🥇 BANNER My Best Water Hunt 1804 AN12 A Napoleon Bonaparte Gold Coin Encircled in 14k Pendant

billb

Silver Member
Sep 23, 2010
New York
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Excalibur2,,silver sabre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
D2A75C55-705C-4DBB-9B4E-F73BAB692787.jpeg 0C64B5BA-D8B3-4A82-A967-F809F52EEAF5.jpeg

Charged the Excal2 and said although I have so many chores to do home I have to try again and go back for the sixth time..
This hunt started different with the first target a small medal then a few coins and later this beautiful recovery.After a slow start this season my friends told me to keep trying and I would be rewarded

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 80
OP
OP
billb

billb

Silver Member
Sep 23, 2010
New York
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Excalibur2,,silver sabre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ARC Hi
It’s always good to hear from you and Thank you for the nice hit comment.
When I owned it up the angry face was there and I sent you a reply asking why is that there and never heard back..
Take care and Would it be ok if I joined your thread someday and what time in the day is it usually

Reactions: ARC
OP
OP
billb

billb

Silver Member
Sep 23, 2010
New York
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Excalibur2,,silver sabre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you for stopping and Best of Luck on your next outing
Thanks again for your reply and I hope your next hunt greets you with big rewards
Take Care
Bill

yaxthri

Bronze Member
Nov 17, 2010
View attachment 1982530 View attachment 1982531

Charged the Excal2 and said although I have so many chores to do home I have to try again and go back for the sixth time..
This hunt started different with the first target a small medal then a few coins and later this beautiful recovery.After a slow start this season my friends told me to keep trying and I would be rewarded
The shark frame alone would be a fantaatic find for me. Great find, congrats for making banner, too.

UnderMiner

Silver Member
Jul 27, 2014
New York City
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Always dreamed of finding some of Napoleon's gold, I want to take a trip to Russia/Belarus one day and track down some of the loot of the winter retreat. Undoubtedly still an untold fortune to be found out there.

OP
OP
billb

billb

Silver Member
Sep 23, 2010
New York
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Excalibur2,,silver sabre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Always dreamed of finding some of Napoleon's gold, I want to take a trip to Russia/Belarus one day and track down some of the loot of the winter retreat. Undoubtedly still an untold fortune to be found out there.
Sounds exciting please let us know how everything works out.I’m confident that your dreams will reward you

michael NY

Nov 4, 2007
USA
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Coinstrike, F70, Explorer XS, Sovereign XS, Spectrum, IDX PRO.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Congradulations that is amazing find. Thank you for shareing it.

OP
OP
billb

billb

Silver Member
Sep 23, 2010
New York
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Excalibur2,,silver sabre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congradulations that is amazing find. Thank you for shareing it.
Michael.Hi
Never in a thousand years would I think to find a gold coin.
How it got there i will never know but please keep getting out and your determination will reward you
Take care
Bill

orange_sweetheart

Sep 5, 2014
Denton, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

That is just beautiful.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread