🥇 BANNER My Best Water Hunt 1804 AN12 A Napoleon Bonaparte Gold Coin Encircled in 14k Pendant

billb

Silver Member
Sep 23, 2010
New York
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Excalibur2,,silver sabre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
D2A75C55-705C-4DBB-9B4E-F73BAB692787.jpeg 0C64B5BA-D8B3-4A82-A967-F809F52EEAF5.jpeg

Charged the Excal2 and said although I have so many chores to do home I have to try again and go back for the sixth time..
This hunt started different with the first target a small medal then a few coins and later this beautiful recovery.After a slow start this season my friends told me to keep trying and I would be rewarded

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 80

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Charged the Excal2 and said although I have so many chores to do home I have to try again and go back for the sixth time..
This hunt started different with the first target a small medal then a few coins and later this beautiful recovery.After a slow start this season my friends told me to keep trying and I would be rewarded
And rewarded you have been bill !! that is just an incredible gold coin !!

OP
OP
billb

billb

Silver Member
Sep 23, 2010
New York
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Excalibur2,,silver sabre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im trying to figure out how to vote banner on that beauty....I made a report and told them I wanted to vote banner !!
I hope the pictures turned out good the pictures I see here have the file numbers on them I hope I did not mess up

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hope the pictures turned out good the pictures I see here have the file numbers on them I hope I did not mess up
I think its working well...you pics look great especially when I open them. Woooo hoooo !! bill !! You can now mark gold coin off the bucket list....thats a tough one to mark off... how much does it weigh !!

OP
OP
billb

billb

Silver Member
Sep 23, 2010
New York
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Excalibur2,,silver sabre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think its working well...you pics look great especially when I open them. Woooo hoooo !! bill !! You can now mark gold coin off the bucket list....thats a tough one to mark off... how much does it weigh !!
With the shark 24.6 grams

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions