My coolest bottle found metal detecting!

Casey13

Sep 17, 2021
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Good afternoon everyone!
Yesterday after work I spent a couple hours detecting the early 1900s homesite that I've hunted alot. I didn't get any good metal finds but while digging signals I found a few cool glass pieces. First one found was a broken glass stopper and then a neat old amber poison bottle. The find that got me so excited was the tiny medicine bottle that says Roy N. Chelf Brooksville Florida Prescription Pharmacist. I live just outside of Brooksville and to find something that came from his drug store in the early 1900s is so cool!!

Thanks for looking everyone!

Attachments

• 20220414_161235.jpg
    20220414_161235.jpg
    894.1 KB · Views: 176
  • 20220414_161201.jpg
    20220414_161201.jpg
    779.2 KB · Views: 117
Upvote 30

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good afternoon everyone!
Yesterday after work I spent a couple hours detecting the early 1900s homesite that I've hunted alot. I didn't get any good metal finds but while digging signals I found a few cool glass pieces. First one found was a broken glass stopper and then a neat old amber poison bottle. The find that got me so excited was the tiny medicine bottle that says Roy N. Chelf Brooksville Florida Prescription Pharmacist. I live just outside of Brooksville and to find something that came from his drug store in the early 1900s is so cool!!

Cool!!! Congrats!!!

Florida Finder

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2020
Southern States of America
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
AT Max
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Good afternoon everyone!

Casey the poison bottle is cool but my favorite is the Brooksville medicine bottle. Very nice find! Congratulations

Hogtown Hunter

Jan 30, 2020
Florida
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600
Garrett Ace 300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome bottles. I was out detecting a couple years ago and found some old bottles. From then on I've been addicted. If I ain't detecting I'm hunting for bottles. If I ain't hunting for bottles I'm somewhere buying a new bottle for collection.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread