My Dad

Winchester416

Feb 18, 2022
Sheldon J was my dad’s profile, a lifetime treasure hunter and kid, struck down by an evil bio weapon released upon the world by demonic peoples... He lived his life with Love, Joy, Enthusiasm, and Open Eyes!

I miss him, and his stories everyday!

His hobby of treasure hunting being passed to me via mining claims, equipment, etc, lead to me searching for treasure stories in my Home State.

Upon reading articles in this site I came across my dad’s posts, I am able to hear some of his stories again!

God Bless
Jimmy

Attachments

• 184B7937-A67C-4495-84B2-47AFA877D709.jpeg
    184B7937-A67C-4495-84B2-47AFA877D709.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 70

Chilli

Feb 10, 2022
OZ
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705
Garrett 24k
AlgoForce E1500
Sheldon J was my dad’s profile, a lifetime treasure hunter and kid, struck down by an evil bio weapon released upon the world by demonic peoples... He lived his life with Love, Joy, Enthusiasm, and Open Eyes!

I miss him, and his stories everyday!

His hobby of treasure hunting being passed to me via mining claims, equipment, etc, lead to me searching for treasure stories in my Home State.

Upon reading articles in this site I came across my dad’s posts, I am able to hear some of his stories again!

God Bless
Jimmy
Sorry to hear of your loss. I hugely miss my Dad too. Served in our Aussie Navy. We went fishing and detecting together. They are cherished memories. Nice to see your love for your father expressed here.
đź‘Ť

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jimmy I am so sorry to hear about your Dad. Hopefully you find comfort in reading about his passions here on T-Net. We are a large community which your father was a part of and his knowledge and stories will be missed but shall live on here as well.
Hopefully you find comfort and closure knowing he is at peace.
Kindly,
TnMtns
T-Net staff.
I have moved your post to in memory of so all may know. Hopefully the link redirects.
God bless you!

Last edited:

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Sorry to hear about your loss of your Dad. It's one of the hardest things a person goes through in life. He was always sharing a bit of treasure news on the forum over the years.

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome Jimmy. I hope you find your time here rewarding.
And my deepest condolences and God's blessings on you and your family for the loss of your father.
Jimmy Traveler said it perfect.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread