My dear friend Tom Dionne...

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My dear friend, Tom Dionne, has passed. You T-netters knew him as TOKAMEEL. He passed just before Christmas of a sudden heart attack while hospitalized for intestinal issues. He is survived by wife Karen and Alex and other family and now grandchildren. You've met them in my posts. I sent Tom a detector years ago and we became fast friends ever since. If you remember, he was in a wheelchair, I became his "Aide-de-chair" one day. I visited him up in Mequon, WI and Tom and family visited me out here in AZ. He called me, or I him, on all the holidays and on the Marine Corps' birthday. He is missed already! He walks again! Terry Cieszki

OP
OP
TerryC

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My condolences 🙏 to you Terry in your loss of a dear friend.
Tom was a true friend. He almost always beat me to the phone on the holidays. He was also a friend to all those service personnel, past and active. No ma'am, I did NOT lose a friend..... he's waiting for me! ╦╦C

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tom was a true friend. He almost always beat me to the phone on the holidays. He was also a friend to all those service personnel, past and active. No ma'am, I did NOT lose a friend..... he's waiting for me! ╦╦C
I love that TerryC,waiting for you,what a fine way to look at it.Still sorry he,s gone from this earth,I read his posts and liked them.As always,Semper Fi,forever.

OP
OP
TerryC

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I love that TerryC,waiting for you,what a fine way to look at it.Still sorry he,s gone from this earth,I read his posts and liked them.As always,Semper Fi,forever.
When you're up in age, you learn how fragile AND strong people can be at the same time. Other than the back problems I have, I hope I don't have to go through some of the issues others must. I'm ramblin' now. Take care, my friend. ╦╦C

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When you're up in age, you learn how fragile AND strong people can be at the same time. Other than the back problems I have, I hope I don't have to go through some of the issues others must. I'm ramblin' now. Take care, my friend. ╦╦C
I,m well versed in backs and the problems they cause.And you too,take care,my friend.

OP
OP
TerryC

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

oldkoot

Jan 18, 2017
in the Tucson AZ area now
Detector(s) used
Garrett Axiom
Garrett GM 24K
2-Nokta/Macro Legend Pro Pack
Simplex Plus
Xterra 705
x2 quest X Pointer Max - my favorite
Fisher F Pulse
Nokta Pulse Dive 2in1 kit
Garrett AT Pro (not Used)
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Condolences to his family and to you also prayers headed your way and his families way

OP
OP
TerryC

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Condolences to his family and to you also prayers headed your way and his families way
Thank you for the thoughts and prayers! Karen and I talked this morning when she told me of Tom's passing. After the winter, she will consider moving out to Denver to be closer to the grandchildren. That is her place now. ╦╦C

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My condolences Terry for your loss of a dear friend.

OP
OP
TerryC

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My condolences Terry for your loss of a dear friend.
Hey, Marty! As I said earlier, I have not lost a friend..... he's waiting for me. I will miss him until that day! Terry

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey, Marty! As I said earlier, I have not lost a friend..... he's waiting for me. I will miss him until that day! Terry
Got you....:icon_thumleft:

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Terry so sorry for your loss !!!! Sometimes words do not help much. True friends are hard to let go of.

OP
OP
TerryC

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Terry so sorry for your loss !!!! Sometimes words do not help much. True friends are hard to let go of.
Well said, my man! ╦╦C

FreeBirdTim

Silver Member
Sep 24, 2013
Scituate, RI
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
williambutleryeats1-2x.jpg

birdman

Gold Member
Jan 28, 2005
Choctaw Beach Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and ORX, tesoro Cibola with garret,whites and minelab pinpointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My dear friend, Tom Dionne, has passed. You T-netters knew him as TOKAMEEL. He passed just before Christmas of a sudden heart attack while hospitalized for intestinal issues. He is survived by wife Karen and Alex and other family and now grandchildren. You've met them in my posts. I sent Tom a detector years ago and we became fast friends ever since. If you remember, he was in a wheelchair, I became his "Aide-de-chair" one day. I visited him up in Mequon, WI and Tom and family visited me out here in AZ. He called me, or I him, on all the holidays and on the Marine Corps' birthday. He is missed already! He walks again! Terry Cieszki
God bless, prayers for you and his family

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread