Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well it happened my family got the COVID all except yours truly. I’ve always said my immune system was strong from all the chemicals and gasoline I’ve put in my body in the past and not dying with the help of the Lord 🙏🏻 Also years of having to resort to drinking gallons of swamp water, Gulf water or even water puddles from wild boars holes while detecting in our deadly summer heats here and not being fully prepared. I’m know taking care of the family for the next 10 days and then I’ll be back swinging like a nut.

****WARNING****
Not advised to do what Truth does he’s a professional 100% coonass from Louisiana which is a vary rare breed so bring lots of water 💦

Last edited:
OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Much appreciated the good Lord is watching over me help them lol
So so so hard to take down a coonass. The hardest a rarest’s of the coonass is that older one that still has it’s mullet every blue moon you might spot one it’s breathtaking

Last edited:

CreakyDigger

Gold Member
Jul 23, 2019
Upstate NY
Detector(s) used
White's Spectra v3; Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Get well soon! We are going through it here a bit as well because The Wife was exposed to someone with Covid in a meeting this past Tuesday. She is supposed to quarantine for ten days (works at a public school - their rule). We've been doubling up on certain vitamins/minerals and other prophylactic measures. So far, we're both healthy, and hopefully you are as well!

billb

Silver Member
Sep 23, 2010
New York
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Excalibur2,,silver sabre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well it happened my family got the COVID all except yours truly. I’ve always said my immune system was strong from all the chemicals and gasoline I’ve put in my body in the past and not dying with the help of the Lord 🙏🏻 Also years of having to resort to drinking gallons of swamp water, Gulf water or even water puddles from wild boars holes while detecting in our deadly summer heats here and not being fully prepared. I’m know taking care of the family for the next 10 days and then I’ll be back swinging like a nut.

****WARNING****
Not advised to do what Truth does he’s a professional 100% coonass from Louisiana which is a vary rare breed so bring lots of water 💦
Truth I hope your family recovers quickly

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
Hope everyone comes out ok! Something just ripped through our house, first my 17 y.o. daughter had it, (test negative), bed ridden for 3 days, then wife sick in bed, coughing. Tried my best but I got it. A lot of coughing but no bed time, have been heavily dosed with vitamins right down to elderberry and black seed oil for couple years. Last week my parents were sick. Dad is 86, works out regularly and push mows his and the neighbors yard. Really odd to see him down.

OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hope everyone comes out ok! Something just ripped through our house, first my 17 y.o. daughter had it, (test negative), bed ridden for 3 days, then wife sick in bed, coughing. Tried my best but I got it. A lot of coughing but no bed time, have been heavily dosed with vitamins right down to elderberry and black seed oil for couple years. Last week my parents were sick. Dad is 86, works out regularly and push mows his and the neighbors yard. Really odd to see him down.
Fistfuls dirt this is crazy stuff we elected not to get the shot just like we don’t get flu shot just personal preference. I do hope your father’s ok, keep in touch

OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Got to be there for the family truth !! All the treasure will stay buried !! prayers are being said for you and yours
Thank you so much my wife said she feels like she got hit by a truck. I told her like our wedding night? She didn’t laugh Blak

Last edited:

CreakyDigger

Gold Member
Jul 23, 2019
Upstate NY
Detector(s) used
White's Spectra v3; Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fistfuls dirt this is crazy stuff we elected not to get the shot just like we don’t get flu shot just personal preference. I do hope your father’s ok, keep in touch
We are like you on the shots, have had none. We are now 7 days from when The Wife was exposed to the virus, and still healthy as horses. Hopefully, you and yours are as well. She has to quarantine for the rest of this week.

OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
We are like you on the shots, have had none. We are now 7 days from when The Wife was exposed to the virus, and still healthy as horses. Hopefully, you and yours are as well. She has to quarantine for the rest of this week.
Yeah she said she never felt this way and I have to remind her she fighting a man made virus.

Let’s go Brandon 🇺🇸

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread