Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Truth, It's a gift to have someone special put into your life and I can't imagine what you're going thru right now. My prayers are with you & your family.
My Queen was a gift from God. Thank you Ed

FreeBirdTim

Silver Member
Sep 24, 2013
Scituate, RI
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
istfuls dirt this is crazy stuff we elected not to get the shot just like we don’t get flu shot just personal preference.

I never get the flu shot either, but the flu doesn't kill 700,00 people a year. That's why I got two doses of the Pfizer shot.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Never lost a single family member to the flu in my lifetime, lost two family members to Covid in the last 6 months, neither had the vaccine.

OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I never get the flu shot either, but the flu doesn't kill 700,00 people a year. That's why I got two doses of the Pfizer shot.
My doctor got the Pfizer shot which is great . Older people the flu will turn into pneumonia and they will die which is also happening right now with the shot they are dying and we don’t know what the outcome will be three years from now but I bet it’ll be class action lawsuit. Just my thoughts

OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well, you're now several days into it. Hope it blows away like the wind. I am getting my booster shot in 2 hours. No issues at all with the first six months ago.
That’s great smoky makes me happy we need you here. As for my sister-in-law who is 61 she got the shot and had a heart attack 3 weeks later she doesn’t drink or smoke very healthy. I used to gambler now I’m not.

OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Never lost a single family member to the flu in my lifetime, lost two family members to Covid in the last 6 months, neither had the vaccine.
That’s sad I’m sorry for your lost.

CreakyDigger

Gold Member
Jul 23, 2019
Upstate NY
Detector(s) used
White's Spectra v3; Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That’s great smoky makes me happy we need you here. As for my sister-in-law who is 61 she got the shot and had a heart attack 3 weeks later she doesn’t drink or smoke very healthy. I used to gambler now I’m not.
My mother-in-law got the second jab and had a stroke within 48 hours. Very healthy older woman, no heart or circulation problems beforehand.

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well it happened my family got the COVID all except yours truly. I’ve always said my immune system was strong from all the chemicals and gasoline I’ve put in my body in the past and not dying with the help of the Lord 🙏🏻 Also years of having to resort to drinking gallons of swamp water, Gulf water or even water puddles from wild boars holes while detecting in our deadly summer heats here and not being fully prepared. I’m know taking care of the family for the next 10 days and then I’ll be back swinging like a nut.

****WARNING****
Not advised to do what Truth does he’s a professional 100% coonass from Louisiana which is a vary rare breed so bring lots of water 💦
Hope it All passes Soon!!!

OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My family just got the exact same shot that President Trump took. Out Dr. just left our house she gave us six shots in the stomach so all is well. Thank you everyone for your kind words

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 38
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 32

CreakyDigger

Gold Member
Jul 23, 2019
Upstate NY
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My family just got the exact same shot that President Trump took. Out Dr. just left our house she gave us six shots in the stomach so all is well. Thank you everyone for your kind words
Good for you! Hopefully that will help you get back on your feet.

OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, they ran out so it will be tomorrow. And guys why all the hair pulling out, clothes renting, putting on sack cloth and ashes FEAR out there? And I am not referring to this website. Perfect love drives out all fear. You know who said that? Anyway, caution, yes, abject fear, no.

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, they ran out so it will be tomorrow. And guys why all the hair pulling out, clothes renting, putting on sack cloth and ashes FEAR out there? And I am not referring to this website. Perfect love drives out all fear. You know who said that? Anyway, caution, yes, abject fear, no.
Can,t really answer that smokey without getting into the political,can,t do that here.I lost just about all my fear of any thing mortal a long time ago in a place far away.Had the jabs,no problems,ain,t scared of no virus.

CreakyDigger

Gold Member
Jul 23, 2019
Upstate NY
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can,t really answer that smokey without getting into the political,can,t do that here.I lost just about all my fear of any thing mortal a long time ago in a place far away.Had the jabs,no problems,ain,t scared of no virus.
St. John said that...so I think you're safe on the politics end of things.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread