My family’s on lockdown

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Let's not kid ourselves. This thread has been political since the first post.
Nothing in the opening post was political, the thread has not turned political yet, if it had I or another mod will/would have stepped in.,

newnan man

Gold Member
Aug 8, 2005
Beautiful Florida
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Sorry for bumping this thread, but my grandparents have recently caught Covid and I worry a lot. Fortunately, they are better now but still have a fever. At least, no need for hospitalization. Of course, they take all the prescribed medications and vitamins. But it would be great to learn from people who have already gone through recovery. I've recently read that patients with Covid can develop a systemic inflammatory response that can lead to lung injury and multisystem organ dysfunction. The anti-inflammatory effects of corticosteroids might prevent or mitigate these deleterious effects (I double-checked this info on the CanadaDrugs site). Did anyone take corticosteroids? Or do you know any other good ways for recovery?
I had covid back in August 2021. Took the monoclonal injections and Ivermectin. In 3 days I was over it. Taste & smell returned. Tested negative as well. That's my experience. I never got the jab. My wife is vaccinated & has never gotten sick. Her sister & brother in law were vaccinated & boosted but both got covid bad. Several people at my company got vaccinated and got covid. No guarantees in life. I made my choice and respect others making theirs. I hope your family has a speedy recovery.

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have friends that contracted Covid. Two of them i Know took Ivermectin and they were over it in less then 5 days . I do not know more but just passing this on

newnan man

Gold Member
Aug 8, 2005
Beautiful Florida
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
My doctor got the Pfizer shot which is great . Older people the flu will turn into pneumonia and they will die which is also happening right now with the shot they are dying and we don’t know what the outcome will be three years from now but I bet it’ll be class action lawsuit. Just my thoughts
Nope, vaccine companies have total immunity to lawsuits.

OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I never get the flu shot either, but the flu doesn't kill 700,00 people a year. That's why I got two doses of the Pfizer shot.
Me and my wife were not anti-vaccination we were anti-mandate vaccination so we weren’t vaccinated and everything was fine until she got a job that mandated that she get the shot and she got Covid two weeks later and she died 29 days after. That’s about all I could say about the vaccination.

One more thing I feel that the elderly should definitely get the shot only If they want to but I think that would be smart.

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Truth how about a update and what steps did you take ?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread