fmrUSMC_0844

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2008
Mormonville, AKA Salt Lake City, UT
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT Pro, Whites TDI, Keene A52, Calsluice, Gold Hog Piglet
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I went to detect Liberty Park in Salt Lake about a week ago. I didn't find much. But the reason I am posting this is to remind people to remove your trash. Not just dig a plug, find out its a pull tab, put the pull tab back in the hole and cover it up. To the idiot that did this, please don't do that again. You make us all look bad. I found a couple plugs that were this way. And youre welcome for taking your trash out with me.

tmanfromtexas

Mar 12, 2006
Deep East Texas near Toledo Bend
Detector(s) used
ETRAC BABY
I hate that. I was hunting an old Chicago park and some asshat had dug some pretty deep holes and then replaced the item they found with new zincoln pennies. I swore I would beat the living crap out of them for doing that if I ever found them lol.

bobw53

Oct 23, 2014
Hatch, New Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hate that. I was hunting an old Chicago park and some asshat had dug some pretty deep holes and then replaced the item they found with new zincoln pennies. I swore I would beat the living crap out of them for doing that if I ever found them lol.

Hey, that's worth a PENNY, I think that is worth more than anything I've dug up... If he was nice he could have at least given you a dime...

Maybe, just maybe, its an anti-detectorist, and he's just messing with you...

OP
OP
F

fmrUSMC_0844

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2008
Mormonville, AKA Salt Lake City, UT
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT Pro, Whites TDI, Keene A52, Calsluice, Gold Hog Piglet
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Where you been man! I have been wondering what happened to you. We got to get out and hunt. Give me a call.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions