RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600/Ancient Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I downloaded a computer drawing software last week, and tried it out for the first time today. I'm actually happy with the results, especially since I had no clue what I was doing, and likely won't remember how to do it next time.

So I chose to draw this one, because I play an online aerial combat game called War Thunder every once in a while. Pilots in WWII always had some sort of "pinup" or "mascot" for their planes, often times their girlfriends or a fictional character. So, I decided to create my own character for my player logo, and hopefully with some practice, an actual nose art decal for my plane. The Character is not based off of any real person, just something that popped into my head. Anyways, the uniform she's wearing is part of the also fictional, Confederate States Air Force, because if you know me, you know that I am a Confederate at heart.

So don't judge, this is the first time at this for me. I'll try to do better next time, and heck, maybe a Civil War camp scene is in order!

Attachments

• 111111111111.png
    111111111111.png
    15.3 KB · Views: 192

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thats pretty cool and looks like it could be al;ot of fun I wish I had the talent to do that

OP
OP
RustyRelics

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600/Ancient Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Thats pretty cool and looks like it could be al;ot of fun I wish I had the talent to do that

Pencil drawing is more my thing. Below are two recent ones.

gghjhg.jpg

B-26 Marauder, USAF. This particular plane is a conglomerate of both a real B-26, and one that has markings that are original. The weird puffy things are supposed to be flak bursts, but that can be debated as they look bad to my tastes.

Panzer crew.jpg

German Panzer crewman. I don't know why, but every time I draw a male persons face, no matter how old he's supposed to be, I always end up drawing them with a teenage face. And even though I had ZERO intention of this, the soldier looks almost exactly like me. I'm not sure whether to trash it or keep it for laughs, because I don't want to be thought of as a nazi.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
You have talent Rusty, I wish I had more time to play and hone what I've lost.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread