My FIRST ever silver and it's a sterling ring!!!

kyle369

Apr 18, 2014
Eastern Shore of MD
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was out detecting one of my local beaches for a couple hours today while it was nice and warm (50 degrees and sunny) and while I found about 73 cents in clad, it was all after the fact of an awesome find. My first target was a pulltab, but my second target that rang up as a quarter turned out to be my FIRST ever silver! Take a gander at this beautiful Kabana Sterling Silver ladies ring with a jade stone. Truly a beautiful piece of jewelry and an amazing first silver find after nearly ten years of swinging the coil of my Garrett Ace 250!

Happy hunting, Kyle

DSCN1597.JPG
DSCN1598 (2).JPG
DSCN1599 (2).JPG
DSCN1600 (2).JPG

Attachments

• DSCN1602.JPG
    DSCN1602.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 37
Upvote 35

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was out detecting one of my local beaches for a couple hours today while it was nice and warm (50 degrees and sunny) and while I found about 73 cents in clad, it was all after the fact of an awesome find. My first target was a pulltab, but my second target that rang up as a quarter turned out to be my FIRST ever silver! Take a gander at this beautiful Kabana Sterling Silver ladies ring with a jade stone. Truly a beautiful piece of jewelry and an amazing first silver find after nearly ten years of swinging the coil of my Garrett Ace 250!

Happy hunting, Kyle

View attachment 2009081 View attachment 2009082 View attachment 2009083 View attachment 2009084
Very Nice!!! Congrats!!!

mike b

Sep 21, 2012
STATEN ISLAND NY
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ONLY MINELABS, and now one Detector Pro Underwater.
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting

Happy hunting, Kyle

View attachment 2009081 View attachment 2009082 View attachment 2009083 View attachment 2009084
Very nice, congratulations!

oldmxrat

Silver Member
Oct 25, 2020
Reno Nevada summers, Las Vegas winters
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 400, Nokta Simplex+, Nokta Legend, Nokta Accupoint
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great find for your first silver, congrats! Once I found my first they came like gangbusters, hope that is your luck also!

Hunk-a-lead

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2020
Kansas City
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend, Predator Phoenix Shovel
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Happy hunting, Kyle

big time gratz on your first silver! and a beauty at that..........

OP
OP
kyle369

kyle369

Apr 18, 2014
Eastern Shore of MD
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For anyone who'd like to see it, my dad recorded a video of the hunt including a live dig of the ring! Here it is (profanity warning; finding a sterling ring sent me for a loop):

billb

Silver Member
Sep 23, 2010
New York
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Excalibur2,,silver sabre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congratulations on your great recovery
It’s a moment in time that you will always remember

Florida Finder

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2020
Southern States of America
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
AT Max
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Happy hunting, Kyle

Congratulations Kyle! Keep it up!

OH..POPS

Dec 18, 2021
Medway Ohio
Detector(s) used
Pops old one
Garrett Ace 400
Bounty Hunter
Sharp Shooter II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Doesn't look like the salt water has hurt it to much