Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
155A2728-C8F8-470E-B50E-E9B301754CB5.jpeg
I don’t usually detect any where other than my farm and the campground. I went to Tennessee with my son to buy a boat. I took my detector bag just in case. While he was out test driving the boat, I detected a small playground by the boat ramp. It was only about 20-30 minutes but at least I wasn’t bored. Nothing to brag about though, lol.

Upvote 10

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Way to go WD....breaking out of your comfort zone is a great way to expand the treasurehunting horizon....congrats on getting out to New spots !!

OP
OP
WannaDig3687

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks, guys! Normally, I wouldn’t have bothered starting a thread for these types of finds. But, I wanted to check out the new system. Bart is right, I was out of my comfort zone. I was waiting for a tap on the shoulder. Lol! I am glad I got the rusty nails out so no one gets jabbed with those.

OP
OP
WannaDig3687

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Looks like you had a great day WD. (y)

Hope your Dad and your family are all well,
Dave
All is well here, Dave. Dad and I have found an antique shop to go to. I hope your family is doing well. I miss chatting with you in the RCT. Looking forward to seeing your finds!

WD

Hunk-a-lead

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2020
Kansas City
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend, Predator Phoenix Shovel
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
View attachment 1982504 I don’t usually detect any where other than my farm and the campground. I went to Tennessee with my son to buy a boat. I took my detector bag just in case. While he was out test driving the boat, I detected a small playground by the boat ramp. It was only about 20-30 minutes but at least I wasn’t bored. Nothing to brag about though, lol.
looks like a fun hunt anyway, thanks for posting

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 1982504 I don’t usually detect any where other than my farm and the campground. I went to Tennessee with my son to buy a boat. I took my detector bag just in case. While he was out test driving the boat, I detected a small playground by the boat ramp. It was only about 20-30 minutes but at least I wasn’t bored. Nothing to brag about though, lol.
Nice!!! Congrats!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread