🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WOW, Awsome Skull.

gldhntr

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2004
looks to have been given an attitude adjustment with the butt end of an m-1........

SomeGuy

Jun 26, 2005
gldhntr said:
looks to have been given an attitude adjustment with the butt end of an m-1........

More likely a Mosin-Nagant.

Nahabit: The war is over, you might consider giving the skull to the nearest German embassy for repaitriation and burial.

OP
OP
nahabit

nahabit

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2006
I addressed in ambassy-Germans have refused the the soldier of victims in territory of the Soviet union during 1941-1945. Me have asked to bury it independently in a wood :o :(. A photo become outdated 8)

Attachments

• Krest1.JPG
    Krest1.JPG
    84.4 KB · Views: 5,887
OP
OP
nahabit

nahabit

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2006
SomeGuy said:
gldhntr said:

More likely a Mosin-Nagant.

this is not mosin-nagant- THIS IS MOSIN-NAGANT- see foto!

Attachments

• habor11.jpg
    habor11.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 5,864

SomeGuy

Jun 26, 2005
Yes...again we have American colloquialisms. The previous comment by gldhntr suggested that he had been killed with an American M-1 rifle. I suggested it was more likely that he had been killed with a Russian rifle.

I'm surprised the Germans did not want to recover their war dead, as my government will go to anywhere in the world to recover remains. I remember one case (late 60's/ early 70's) where a French farmer found an American from the first world war; the Army brought him home, identified, and buried him.

I surmise the Germans want to forget that chapter in history.

OP
OP
nahabit

nahabit

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2006
SomeGuy said:
Yes...again we have American colloquialisms. The previous comment by gldhntr suggested that he had been killed with an American M-1 rifle. I suggested it was more likely that he had been killed with a Russian rifle.

Forgive you it has not understood at once about Mosin-yes was right is killed from Russian rifle:)

Whether my photos like you? And whether it is possible to transfer them to section best finds?

SomeGuy

Jun 26, 2005
The photos are GREAT!

You could probably start a thread under "best finds" and re-post them.

birdman

Gold Member
Jan 28, 2005
Choctaw Beach Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and ORX, tesoro Cibola with garret,whites and minelab pinpointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now thats a collection!!

DigEmAll

Aug 29, 2005
Eastern UP, Michigan
You know what the best part of all this is? The fact that you are sharing your pictures and history with us! We are getting to see something that 99.9 percent of us will never get to see in person in our lifetime! That you are documenting it all with pictures is great too. One day someone in the future will not remember what happened and you can show them these pictures.

Just think twenty years ago, we were sworn enemies, but now, we are sharing our best kept secrets... our treasures!

Thank you from all of us Nahabit!!!

:D :D :D

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
NAHABIT we salute best finds comrade me + many wish to come to your USSR dig sites and share a vodka and a shovel!!

dano91

Apr 3, 2005
colorado
This is a question I like to ask of our Russian friends when I meet one.
How many russian people do you think Stallin killed? I've heard between 18 million and 54 million.
I allways like to get opinions from people who live there.

OP
OP
nahabit

nahabit

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2006
Stalin did not kill people, basically in prisons thieves, murderers, tyrants and spies were lost. I think about 10 million for 20 years of board. Stalin has lifted the country from ruins he has constructed the great country the mightiest country in the world which all were afraid and admired. After his death the country has gradually come to decline and ruin.

Night Stalker

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2004
Florida
Detector(s) used
Omega 8000 & Tesoro Cortes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I sure would like to have one of those for my collection! Very nice finds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• Stalker1.gif
    Stalker1.gif
    82 KB · Views: 5,566
  • Stalker1.gif
    Stalker1.gif
    82 KB · Views: 5,604

dano91

Apr 3, 2005
colorado
Nahabit thanks for the response. I just like to get info from the horses mouth, soooo much misinformation nowadays.

OP
OP
nahabit

nahabit

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2006
dano91 said:
Nahabit thanks for the response. I just like to get info from the horses mouth, soooo much misinformation nowadays.

During board Stalin the population of the Soviet union made 200 million person. Could not Stalin kill a quarter of the population of the country? This absurdity. And everyone is not obviously possible for destroying the twentieth too - then the nation simply would die out that's all.Do not take offence but your country and the countries of the East Europe lie concerning the Soviet union and Russia much.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nahabit said:
Do not take offence but your country and the countries of the East Europe lie concerning the Soviet union and Russia much.

? ?I'v known that for years.

? ?I think it's a Government thing done by all countries To make Everyone think theirs is the best? :D

ANYWAY, Keep the Great Finds Pictures Coming.

OP
OP
nahabit

nahabit

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2006
luftwaffe German spoon and plug,

Attachments

• люфт1.jpg
    люфт1.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 5,385
  • Копия PC080153.jpg