Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
nahabit

nahabit

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2006
Sebix said:
My Great-grandfather for example is missing in Russia. Perhaps the skull on nahabit's shelf is his one? I believe I speak for many, who have the same fate.
may be.
At me 2 grandfathers were lost in 41 year some relatives were lost in a concentration camp, my grandfather has reached Berlin. And everywhere Germans brought death, mountain, destructions and sufferings. Justify Buchenwald and others of camp of death. Tell why mummies of pharaons can lay in a museum and the skull of my collection is not ?

OP
OP
nahabit

nahabit

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2006
/

Attachments

• 450px-Dachau-ehrentafel.jpg
    450px-Dachau-ehrentafel.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 1,454

Rammstein

Apr 25, 2006
You do not understand it. Do you not want to understand it? or can you not understand it?! Nobody of us must justify itself for what has happened. War crimes were also committed by the red army. There is nothing to deny everything. And the war is over more than 60 years. It is about it you a skull in yours vitrine lays and proudly on it is that this soldier is dead. What does that have with the Pharaohs?! I am sorry you really.

Think sometimes about it! You should send the rests to Germany. So that destinies can be cleared. nd can be buried solemnly. But you lie down the things in the glass cabinet. Explain to me why you something like that does. Why you lay a skull of a dead German soldier in your glass cabinet. Do you find this great?! Or what does this should?!

Sebix

Tenderfoot
Apr 25, 2006
Germany
Okay, I tell you why: Because the family, whose member the man was, perhaps still exist and I don't believe that they are glad to see the skull of their husband, grandfather or what else, lying on your shelf.

They have the right, that he gets a respectful funeral. You have the right, too, like all other families on the world.

S

Sheriff

Inacceptable attitude of nahabit

Hello jeff of pa,

unfortunately the attitude and the English of your member nahabit is so bad that it makes no sense to discuss with him. I think that it is no matter of politics or religion if somebody wants to tell him, that proudly showing the skull of a fallen soldier as a part of his relict-collection is digusting and only shows his disrespect for the dead, no matter whether he re-burried it later or not.

As far as I understood his postings he also opened graves looking for gold. I don´t know how law in Russia call this , we in Germany call such a person criminal.

It´s your responsibility as a moderator what kind of members you do want to have in "treasurenet". I don´t think that it is positive for the reputation of your forum to defend such inacceptable behavior.

So please think twice whether it is really necessary to give this person a public audience. His statements are not only embarrassing for you as a moderator but they are also violating the feelings of all normal thinking human beings.

Your´s,

The Sheriff

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I'm Nobodys GOD & I'm Not Trying to RULE the World.

I'm Just Keeping the Peace Here.

LIVE WITH IT.

and for the RECORD, From now on if you have something OFF TOPIC to say to me or NAHABIT say it in a Private Message, OR Your post will be Deleted.

This is NOT My Thread.

D

Dietrich

Good morning!

This is not a political thread and neither should it be one!

I think this is about human decent behavior. Sure, Nazi germany did attack the Sowjetunion and did cause a lot of grief. We all know that and eastern european countries had to live and suffer under the consequences, first by the nazis and then (far longer) by the oppressive system of the now defunct USSR.

But that does not give any decent human being the right to display the skull of a soldier (or maybe even a civil worker or maybe even a doctor or a nurse) on a shelf and even top it of with general insults.

This is a question of moral behaviour, respect for dead people and - flat out - decency.

The argument about mummies was brought up. Mummies become mummies due to time - long time! Time heals wounds. There are still wounds in Europe - there was not time to heal during the "Cold War". And, by the way, even the mummies are now taken out of public displays, in case one didn't know.

Battlefield archeology is a very interesting subject and should be persued. But by intelligent and decent people with decent behaviour!

Dietrich

Marc

Silver Member
Mar 19, 2003
Northern Hemisphere
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Personally, I find the digging of graves unethical. (unless there is some historical research reason to do it) It seems to me, digging graves looking for jewelry and the like is VERY unethical.

So, Nahabit, I would also prefer that human remains, skulls, etc., NOT be posted here. (but I welcome you posting your other amazing finds that DON'T come from gravesites.)

Thanks,
Marc Austin

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Please Note.

The Photos Of Skulls & Bones Nahabit Posted have been Removed at HIS Request.

It seems to Me , He Believes Certain Members are Trying to
Offend him By calling him an Animal.

I tried to Explain this is NOT the case,
But Removed them anyway Because He IS a RESPECTED MEMBER of TreasureNet.

He in Return said He Does not wish to offend anyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread