Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2020
Southern States of America
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
AT Max
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hello Everyone! Against my better judgment I took off for a short hunt at my favorite fort. Even though I didn’t arrive until 630 this afternoon, I must have lost about 5 pounds in the Florida afternoon Sun! Can’t wait till the fall. I think I’ve got most of the easy ones from the yard so today I was digging the extremely faint signals. I was able to pull up a nasty looking artillery cuff button, a 54 caliber musket ball and a 4 hole pewter button.
Thanks for looking and happy and successful hunting to all!
CF78C17E-CA30-4C86-9712-E169515C9CF6.jpeg

Upvote 10

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Everyone! Against my better judgment I took off for a short hunt at my favorite fort. Even though I didn’t arrive until 630 this afternoon, I must have lost about 5 pounds in the Florida afternoon Sun! Can’t wait till the fall. I think I’ve got most of the easy ones from the yard so today I was digging the extremely faint signals. I was able to pull up a nasty looking artillery cuff button, a 54 caliber musket ball and a 4 hole pewter button.
Thanks for looking and happy and successful hunting to all! View attachment 2039759
Nice!!! Congrats!!!

Hunk-a-lead

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2020
Kansas City
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend, Predator Phoenix Shovel
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks for looking and happy and successful hunting to all! View attachment 2039759
way to sweat it out of the ground!

Lenrac2

Silver Member
Apr 1, 2021
Illinois
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Denise-Nokta Legend/Garrett Apex Nox600
Bob-AT Max/ Nox800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congrats!! I think Illinois has Fl beat in the heat this year! Hoping for cooler weather myself. Although sweating these pounds off ain't a bad idea!

villagenut

Gold Member
Oct 18, 2014
florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like way too many good finds for a last hunt.....did you mean until cooler weather?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread