My latest finds the year is ending and I’m getting tired.

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It’s been a busy year work, detecting as much as possible and making the Queen happy it’s a full time job. This is from yesterday Possum and I went swinging and needless to say we gonna have to get some new spots in 2019. I slept for 18hrs and man I’m feeling it.

P.S. It’s amazing after a hard, non producing hunt how a big marble can brighten your day. I also love that door knob. 10 years ago if you would have told me I’d be this guy I would’ve laughed in your face. IMG_1401.jpg IMG_1402.jpg IMG_1403.jpg IMG_1404.jpg IMG_1405.jpg IMG_1406.jpg

Upvote 28

relic nut

Silver Member
Nov 29, 2014
VA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 TELEKINETICS 4000 GARRET AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I love finding marbles! If you told kids today all they would have to play with are marbles their heads would explode!
Hope you and yours have a nice Christmas.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice relic finds! :occasion14:

Hawks88

Gold Member
Aug 26, 2012
Niagara falls
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some nice old saves. I like the old marble. Congrats

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I'm a marble guy too. Nice finds.:icon_thumright:

OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I love finding marbles! If you told kids today all they would have to play with are marbles their heads would explode!

Ain’t that the truth. The marble was treasured and traded in our day like money lol

Squirrel322

Silver Member
Jul 4, 2016
Central MI
Detector(s) used
E-Trac, Equinox 800, Go-Find 66, ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
P.S. It’s amazing after a hard, non producing hunt how a big marble can brighten your day.

Yep. All it takes is one hole to validate all your effort.

Well done Sir! Any one of those finds would make my day. A first Buff is still eluding me......

OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yep. All it takes is one hole to validate all your effort.

Well done Sir! Any one of those finds would make my day. A first Buff is still eluding me......

Squirrel I can believe that. I can bring you to so many spots here you’d get on quick.

washingtonian

Gold Member
Sep 26, 2005
Puget Sound
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Whites DFX
Way to go T! I feel you. I’ve been slammed with work. Haven’t had much time to get out. I’m 2 silver coins away from 100 so I’m going to make an end of the year push but don’t be surprised if I have a quiet January, that’s for sure.

OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Way to go T! I feel you. I’ve been slammed with work. Haven’t had much time to get out. I’m 2 silver coins away from 100 so I’m going to make an end of the year push but don’t be surprised if I have a quiet January, that’s for sure.

Oh please make that 100 and get so well deserved rest. Man that a lot of silver washingtonian. I don’t have that much but I got some oldes.

Ozark Redneck

Oct 14, 2018
Dover Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

You are so right Nut without our marbles and pocket knifes we would of had nothing to do at recess, Girls played jump rope, Jacks, and hopscotch

Trezurehunter

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Illinois / Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds Truth. I always like to find the marbles, and doorknobs. The old clay marbles are the best (in my opinion) but I never throw the glass ones back that's for sure. They remind me of when times were more simple for the young ones.

3cylbill

Jul 2, 2015
s.tier NY
Detector(s) used
TESORO, MINELAB, WHITES , GARRETT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Buck up buddy , at least you can detect ALL YEAR LONG so I'm not feeling sorry for you ..you know your an addict and being tired ain't gonna stop you ,so pull your boots up and get out there for us poor slobs that have to wait months to get out again We need you find's e to get us through the winter..one more thing....have a great Christmas and new year...

OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice finds Truth. I always like to find the marbles, and doorknobs. The old clay marbles are the best (in my opinion) but I never throw the glass ones back that's for sure. They remind me of when times were more simple for the young ones.

The love my clay marbles

OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Buck up buddy , at least you can detect ALL YEAR LONG so I'm not feeling sorry for you ..you know your an addict and being tired ain't gonna stop you ,so pull your boots up and get out there for us poor slobs that have to wait months to get out again We need you find's e to get us through the winter..one more thing....have a great Christmas and new year...

3cylbill ooookkkk one more thing lol

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A good hunt in my land. & Another Nickel !!!!

I was happy to eyeball a marble last Sunday on the side of a 8 X 15 foot pile of Mud , Old style Pull Tabs & New ones , Cans , Glass everything . Ill put $ that there was a Minnie or 3 + a few Mercs in that pile , I need that industrial sifter that I spoke of awhile back.
I actually have a design in my head using the back of a Pickup or Tow truck with a water supply on board. ???

GD .Oh Mr Possum must be like me & not post many pictures ?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread