My Other Hobbies

49er

Bronze Member
Feb 21, 2005
Sun City, Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites..MXT..GMT
My other hobbies include coin collecting, love coins in the early 1800's thru the mid-1800's. Have a fondness of 1/2 and Large pennies. Also love collecting rocks during my travels of the US, then cut them up during the winter months and making cabochons for jewelry or wife who beads them into necklaces. During the summer I love to fish..fish and fish. So you ask when does this guy go out and metal detect. Well I do find time in the summer when it is too hot for fishing, I head into the mountains to search old railroad sites, mine dumps and parks. In the winter time I go out nugget shooting.

Duckshot

Silver Member
Sep 8, 2014
trapped on the earthly plane of causation
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I love fishing. Got an easement on a small river(no gold : ( ) with a chain of a couple small lakes. These are known as bass and northern pike lakes but there are some walleye in there.

I love walleye, and target them specifically. It all happens within 9" of he bottom. :thumbsup:

claypile

Mar 12, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is reading on Episode considered a hobby? It made me think now how boring I am. LOL.

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I work with old wood, mostly from old barns that have been blown or torn down. When it cools off. GOPR0142_1511400054665_high.JPG
I have four grandchildren all girls and each will be made a table. One more to build.

Attachments

• IMG_1426.JPG
    IMG_1426.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 100
Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions