My other passion

VintageHeart

Nov 27, 2016
Nova Scotia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1480969735.911488.jpg My mug shot, and other passion. Wildlife and nature. Love my trail cam. [emoji191][emoji199][emoji173]️

OP
OP
VintageHeart

VintageHeart

Nov 27, 2016
Nova Scotia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Post up some trail cam mug shots! It's really cool to capture wildlife by surprise.....

Good idea, I have lots to share, mug shots of coyotes, bears, and deer, even bobcats[emoji197] They'll be a part of the Treasure Net mugs[emoji106]🏻

Silver Member
Dec 10, 2004
East Central Kentucky
I have hundreds of trail cam shots...never a bear though....working on that one...lol. What's really cool is catching the occasional unsuspecting human walking through the woods...lmao. I usually get more than one of the same person, the second picture is usually a really good close up of a face...they just gotta get a closer look at the camera...

OP
OP
VintageHeart

VintageHeart

Nov 27, 2016
Nova Scotia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's rare here for a human in the woods here, although it has happened for me in the estuary river system. Some unsuspecting fishermen got caught on my cam. Got myself a few times, that doesn't count though[emoji23]

OP
OP
VintageHeart

VintageHeart

Nov 27, 2016
Nova Scotia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do you have fisher or pine marten (sable) where you are?

There are fishers here, I have seen one in my wood pile but I have yet to capture one on the trail cam. No pine martens that I know of. Big cats though, he's a beauty...this bobcat was at the tree line of my field. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1481065634.285476.jpg

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
ok, now for the question all are afraid to ask you

how about sasquatch?

OP
OP
VintageHeart

VintageHeart

Nov 27, 2016
Nova Scotia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh that's bad, lots of dishonest people in this world. Hope you're able to get a nice one at Field and Stream.

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's pretty bad when you need a trail cam.... To watch your trail cam...:BangHead:

OP
OP
VintageHeart

VintageHeart

Nov 27, 2016
Nova Scotia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Geez, that's crazy. Trail cams today are quite sophisticated, some can send photos directly to your cell phone(with WiFi). Would be good to catch the culprit in action.

Cantstopdigging

Sep 9, 2016
NY
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi

Hello... So cool! I just bought a trail cam for my neighbor. I can't wait to see some of the pictures from it. I bought the Moultrie A20.

Welcome to T-Net

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions