My take on Single Frequency vs Simultaneous Multiple Frequency

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Upvote 7
OP
OP
Terry Soloman

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice video Terry.....How does one enter in the special pinpointer as outlined.....I thank you for the video and I gained much insight in your presentation.....Thank you Robin
Watch Video Here:
How to enter FREE!
1) Subscribe and Hit That Bell! – You must be a subscriber to win.
2) Choose your favorite video on my channel, among all my playlists - I have tagged one of the vids on my channel. If that video is the one you name, you'll win a special prize as well!
3) Type the name of your favorite video and the State where you reside, into the Comment Section below. (Sorry, only open to CONUS residents)
That’s it! Follow these simple steps and you’re in!! The drawing will CLOSE at 12:am EST, Sunday, December 12, 2021. God Bless, and Good Luck!

Tom Emery

Nov 9, 2021
Nice video Terry.....How does one enter in the special pinpointer as outlined.....I thank you for the video and I gained much insight in your presentation.....Thank you Robin
Terry,
It's pretty obvious : You da man. We used to throw that term around after someone completed an especially tricky task while hard hat diving.
Yeah...you have demystified it. Every newbie just got a better understanding of a pretty complex subject. I'm lookin forward to a review of that new detector. It will probably be out of my price range, but it is something to aspire to.
Been a while since I have joined the conversation. My wife died quite suddenly two weeks ago and I have pretty much gone silent.
Thanks for the education. Keep them coming.
Tom Emery

OP
OP
Terry Soloman

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Terry,
It's pretty obvious : You da man. We used to throw that term around after someone completed an especially tricky task while hard hat diving.
Yeah...you have demystified it. Every newbie just got a better understanding of a pretty complex subject. I'm lookin forward to a review of that new detector. It will probably be out of my price range, but it is something to aspire to.
Been a while since I have joined the conversation. My wife died quite suddenly two weeks ago and I have pretty much gone silent.
Tom Emery
My condolences Tom, I am so sorry for your loss. Thank you for your kind words!

CreakyDigger

Gold Member
Jul 23, 2019
Upstate NY
Detector(s) used
White's Spectra v3; Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Terry,
Tom Emery
God bless you and comfort you, Tom.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread