My TreasureNet app on my phone says it needs to be updated

Irishgoldhound

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2013
🥇 Banner finds
A1F3FC01-E57B-4BE2-B269-A09E1AB30F80.png When I click on my TNet app it says the developer of this app needs to update it in order to work with this version of iOS. Anyone else have this happen. I don?t like this version of Tnet. I?m all confused now.

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Treasurenet ap is no longer supported by developer, it hasn't been supported for years, you will need to use different ap. You can use tapa talk. Or use phone browser like a pc.

OP
OP
Irishgoldhound

Irishgoldhound

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2013
🥇 Banner finds
Well just a few weeks ago I was able to just click on my TNet app and go right to the site without logging in. Now I have to open the site every time and log in and it’s a whole different format than what I was able to have.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well just a few weeks ago I was able to just click on my TNet app and go right to the site without logging in. Now I have to open the site every time and log in and it’s a whole different format than what I was able to have.

Do you mean using the old Treasurenet app? You can use tapatalk and stay logged in if you are interested.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread