My UTV

Hazy Davey

Tenderfoot
Jan 6, 2008
N. California
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
I have never had a quad but here are some pics of my Ranger. 100_1285.JPG 100_1266.JPG 100_13677.jpg

extractor

Silver Member
Sep 27, 2007
Sal Sagev Adaven
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC,,,, SOVEREIGN GT,,,, GP 3500,,,,
GB PRO.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sweet, i've seen them in operation , good rig :thumbsup:

pratt

Jan 30, 2008
Grayling, michigan
Detector(s) used
minelab excalibur
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a friend here in Michigan with a street legal Polaris ranger it is sure funny to see him cruising down the road in that thing.

OP
OP
Hazy Davey

Hazy Davey

Tenderfoot
Jan 6, 2008
N. California
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
It can be a bit dusty with the windshield up but if you put a back window on it it really helps keep the dust down.
I bought some heavy clear vinyl, a grommet kit, and some zip ties at Walmart and made the one for the back and it works great. I only use the front windshield when it's cold so dust isn't really a problem for me.

TT, this thing has gone everywhere I have needed it to go. Mud, sand, hills, rocks etc. As for the sage brush, I have 75 acres of it and it will go through it fine but I try to keep away from the stick ups to avoid holes in the tires.

Dave

chirper97

Mar 28, 2005
south charleston, wv
Detector(s) used
White's V3i, White's DFX 300, Garrett Infinium PI, Fisher CZ6A, Garrett Deepseeker and Groundhog ADS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• IMG_0421.JPG
    IMG_0421.JPG
    122.3 KB · Views: 561

wrench

Jan 27, 2009
COVINGTON
Detector(s) used
SHADOW 5 WHITES XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
man nice ranger, a good friend of mine owns a polarius dealer here in ohio thinkin this week posably trading in my polaris four wheeler for a ranger, with a nice plow on it,tired of freezing my butt plowing out my driveway. anybody else got a ranger and if so are you guys happy with them? i bet they are blast down south.........kev!

Attachments

• POLARIS.JPG
    POLARIS.JPG
    315 KB · Views: 540

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread