My weekend finds.

coinshooter

Bronze Member
Mar 20, 2003
So. Cal.
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is what is found on Sat and Sun of this week. Seems like I always do better in the fall with my walking stick! 3 - 14 Kt rings, 1 - 4.1 gram Rose Gold Wedding band, two silver rings attached, and 1 - non-silver junk kids ring. This was about 7 hrs of hunting time total.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
coinshooter

coinshooter

Bronze Member
Mar 20, 2003
So. Cal.
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's the rest. Unfortunately the stones are fakes. Hardly anybody ever wears real diamonds anymore! The Rose gold looks like copper, but it is definitely more gold colored in person. Need to have it tested.

lab rat

May 21, 2003
Sunny Southern CA Coast
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Baby! Yep, Those rings are more popular these days. Junk stones are the norm, too, or else they are soooooo small. Good going, regardless!

blazen70

Apr 20, 2003
Inland Empire, CA
Detector(s) used
GTI 2500
CS, have you found enough to start your own jewlery store or pawn shop yet? 8)
I'm asuming they are all beach finds? Were your finds mostly in the water or out of the water? Nice Job!! -Robert-

OP
OP
coinshooter

coinshooter

Bronze Member
Mar 20, 2003
So. Cal.
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Robert,
I keep the gold ones and the fancy silver ones that I like.
I've been thinking about getting rid of a bunch of the gold ones for the $ and buying some nicer coins that will go up in value. Gold will rise in value, but not like a rare coin. The jury's still out on that one though, as it is hard to part with gold. It's too hard to come across in the first place and those rings become like friends after a while.
About half of these finds were found in dry sand.
I just cleaned out 50 of my silver rings that I have had since I started hunting and sold them on ebay. $1 / ring in a lot for $50. I figured the guy who bought them could take the time to sell them at the local flea market for $3-10 each. He made out, I made out, and I now have 50 less rings in my case so that I can find 50 more! My gold case is still only half full, but I am catching up fast in the last 2 yrs!

Lowbatts

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2003
Elgin
Detector(s) used
Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023
7 hours? Man I wish I had that kind of workday. Great going!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread