My weekend...relics and silver

sekypaleo

Jan 24, 2010
Cincinnati Ohio
Detector(s) used
Teknetics G2 with 13" Ultimate coil, AKA Sorex Pro, Eurotek Pro, Garrett Pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hunted Friday and Saturday. Was a beautiful day Saturday when my dad and I hit our "cleaned out picket post"....at least my dad thought it was done. Got to try out my new Teknetics G2...love it! It does what it is supposed to do..namely sniff out small low conductors. Found a eagle cuff button and a eagle cuff button back ,both at 7- 8 inches that my dad using my Teknetics Omega could not get a hit on...even with the sens at 99. Needless to say it's not yet "cleaned out". Finally let's play a game...find the minie ball in the one pic. Happy hunting all!

Attachments

• totalfinds.JPG
    totalfinds.JPG
    57.8 KB · Views: 413
  • 13mar.JPG
    13mar.JPG
    38.5 KB · Views: 416
  • camp.JPG
    camp.JPG
    130.4 KB · Views: 415
  • wherestheminie.JPG
    wherestheminie.JPG
    118.4 KB · Views: 422
  • buttoninsitu.JPG
    buttoninsitu.JPG
    66.8 KB · Views: 411
  • in situ.JPG
    in situ.JPG
    77.1 KB · Views: 415
Upvote 0

VOL1266-X

Gold Member
Jan 10, 2007
Northern Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266-X, F75 X 2
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Very nice finds SP!!! That Tek is a cousin of the F75 and you will need to go back to all your old spots and hunt them again. The Tenn. Trio has been amazed as to what we missed with the old detectors. Now, your Dad will want one too-LOL. HH, Quindy.

ModernMiner

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2007
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore , Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fantastic job on the lead & silver at that "hunted out" site. Don't listen to Dad anymore. :tongue3: :laughing9:
That machine must be awesome. :thumbsup:
Congrats,
MM
(Quindy's first cousin on his uncles brothers side)

LukeTHr

Dec 13, 2005
kansas
Detector(s) used
whites xlt & tesoro tejon whites spectra v3
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like a good day for ya. I will never believe that things are ever "all cleaned out". The finds may be slim at time, but there is always something left. I have a Spectra V3i on order and am looking forward to hit some of the areas I have hunted in the past to see what turns up. I have been using an XLT for years so I am hoping that my knowlegde of the XLT will make the learning curve fairly quick on the V3i. Should be here on wednesday and the forcast is looking great so after work I can get out and play with it. Nice finds.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread