000aaa.jpg

Legacy X

Aug 11, 2021
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I like this one Jeff. It was very easy to find. Attached is plat a couple years after article. I also went back and made sure that diagonal road did in fact used to keep going across property and it did. I can’t tell if the article is saying holes were in the woods where road was or not in the woods yet near the road. Needless to say it’s going to be easier to search outside the wooded area due to multiple homes. It’s an easy fun one if I can get all the permissions. I have the Matrice 300 drone with LiDAR so I should be able to see that road outline if anything is left in woods and across properties! That will help. I’ll keep you posted when I make it out.

Attachments

• 44841E11-D38D-415F-BF3D-3067264AD5A9.jpeg
    44841E11-D38D-415F-BF3D-3067264AD5A9.jpeg
    217.7 KB · Views: 24
  • E6FD6F73-51E1-4D17-B38D-BFD5D0FFC774.png
    E6FD6F73-51E1-4D17-B38D-BFD5D0FFC774.png
    714 KB · Views: 24

bkcorbin82

Feb 6, 2023
I like this one Jeff. It was very easy to find. Attached is plat a couple years after article. I also went back and made sure that diagonal road did in fact used to keep going across property and it did. I can’t tell if the article is saying holes were in the woods where road was or not in the woods yet near the road. Needless to say it’s going to be easier to search outside the wooded area due to multiple homes. It’s an easy fun one if I can get all the permissions. I have the Matrice 300 drone with LiDAR so I should be able to see that road outline if anything is left in woods and across properties! That will help. I’ll keep you posted when I make it out.
Y'all I like this one too, is yet being dug in the woods so they werent digging in the woods so they were sticking to the fields and apperently under where the road used to lie. I go this way all the time to my moms and to get pizza at pizza 3.14. My mom lives by the post office. Lots of history in Dublin. They trees dont look old enough where the houses are now but curious as to find plat info to see how farm and land was back then. i would say that they were seach under where road was and more likely to the north along it. The way the other roads are around it though there work would have to be seen by passerbys to be reported. Theres some slight hills so wherever they were digging was able to be seen. So a quick drive along the roads may give a better understanding to where exactly they were digging

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread