• meta0213c.jpg
    meta0213c.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 478
  • metal0213b.jpg
    metal0213b.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 480
T

tank

definatly japanese writing.fuse setting plate off of a wwii japanese"fire bomb". they were deployed by balloon.

Upvote 0

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jimmy,since you found this "object",have you felt "different"? Have you noticed or just felt like your being "watched"? Any nightmares or vivid almost "real"types of dreams been experienced lately? YOU HAVE BEEN IDENTIFIED,"THEY" KNOW WHO YOU ARE,WHERE YOU LIVE,WHEN YOU SLEEP,AND WHAT YOU ATE FOR DINNER LAST NIGHT!BE AWARE-BE VERY AWARE,THEY'RE COMING TO TAKE YOU AWAY HA-HA-THEY'RE COMING TO TAKE YOU AWAY HA-HA-I COULDN'T RESIST,JUST MESSING AROUND.H.H.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
jimmyokla

jimmyokla

Dec 19, 2004
hey dig lol read my post again silly...................i found that story on Coast 2 Coast.com I didnt find the metal someone else did while detecting.

Upvote 0

PJB (Ohio)

Jan 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I know Japanese writing, that's not Japanese.

I very much doubt that it's legitimate; it looks too "hand-made." The symbols are un-aligned and at odd angles in relation to each other, in addition to not having very straight lines. Someone is undoubtedly trying to cash in on the Roswell phenomena.

And for the record, I actually do believe in UFO's. (It took seeing one to make me believe though.) Not sure if I believe in aliens though, although when I lived in Florida, it sure did seem like there were quite a few illegal ones down there! :D

Upvote 0

MiddenMonster

Bronze Member
Dec 29, 2004
Down in the pit
Detector(s) used
Garrett 350 GTA
PJB (Ohio) said:
And for the record, I believe in UFO's. (It took seeing one to make me believe though.) Not sure if I believe in aliens though, although when I lived in Florida, it sure did seem like there were quite a few down there!

I see UFOs all the time. Usually I'm too busy to identify them and just assume they are airplanes, since it's at night. And living in Texas I definitely belive in aliens. Cops just rounded up 30 or so that were hiding in a box car the other day.

Upvote 0

cedarratt

Nov 14, 2004
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505
I live near Ft. Hood and have seen some pretty strange stuff but nothing that I thought was not form this world. As for Roswell. The story I heard was that the real crash site was 20 or 30 miles away and that it was a flying wing that crashed. The flying wings were the predecessor to the B2 bomber. The story was that after the first civilians had seen it the base commander was trying to think of a way to keep it quiet and some one said jokingly to tell them it was a flying saucer. Then after the media went wild with that story they had to find a way to cover it up thats when the balloon storie was started. The flying wing crash site you can still find bits and pieces of the plane. I think that it is strange that the site where the UFO was supposed to have crashed you don't find anything. Now remember the flying wings site was gone over with metal detectors after the crash but that only found the larger pieces and you can still find small parts of it today. Just a thought...

Upvote 0

cedarratt

Nov 14, 2004
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505
Yeah I have been wondering what new information they had come up with.

Upvote 0

Tigr50

Greenie
Sep 28, 2003
Roswell NM
Well folks, I live in Roswell and these symbols are typical of what are displayed in the museum (Replicas). The symbols shown on this thread look hand-done. The metal should be analyzed--most of what we see is faked stuff.

I did make a trek to one of the crash sites (Capitan Boys Scout Camp area) and my partner and I had a strange experience that we did not expect, since we were rock-hunting, not UFO hunting, and did not know at the time it was a potential UFO crash site. We walked around, heads down, and noticed that there was not a bird, insect, or any other life around save the trees, plants, and we two. My first thought was that there was a mountain lion nearby, but ants don't usually stop making their rounds because of mountain lions. We also felt slightly ill--and not becasue of the altitude, because it is not all that high. All I can think of was that we were in an area with Radon gas, or a heavy-duty Uranium deposit. It was truly odd, and we had to leave. It was just too physically uncomfortable. Later, I found that it was one of the supposed crash areas. Yes, Fox Mulder would love it!

FYI, you can still find folks here who were around on "the night." They have no doubt whatsoever that something odd happened. And, there was the worst lightening storm anyone could remember. Heck, it might screw up out of this world propulsion systems! Who knows?

Deb

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread