Mystery In Small Town

Dink

Tenderfoot
Jun 18, 2021
Everywhere
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a hunch that under my town might be built something. My house was built in 1910 which makes it 111 years old this year. I walk around and find lots of strange rocks and stuff which is to much to post. But recently some rocks in my basement fell out and inside the wall i found these strange colored rocks. What is my next step to have this stuff checked out or what lol. My Also worth noting, my house is across the street from a freemason building.

Attachments

• download.mp4
    941 KB

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a hunch that under my town might be built something. My house was built in 1910 which makes it 111 years old this year. I walk around and find lots of strange rocks and stuff which is to much to post. But recently some rocks in my basement fell out and inside the wall i found these strange colored rocks. What is my next step to have this stuff checked out or what lol. My Also worth noting, my house is across the street from a freemason building.
I have no idea what that is,but your story and vid are very intriguing.Worth a further investigation.Post it in the rocks/gems forum,might get more replies there too.Welcome to the Tnet site from far S.E.Arkansas.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread