Natural or Man Made?

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I believe that EC. Mason and his friend are telling the truth about the location despite your painting them, or one of them, as a liar(s).
Why you continue to do so is the question.

Again, you push this narrative. Why YOU continue to do so is the question?! (Rhetorical question)

Again, for the 2nd time, i will reiterate, no one is accusing EC Mason of dishonesty what so ever. People can in good faith believe something is located somewhere and be mistaken, that isn't being dishonest.

Back to the subject at hand, rather then create false narratives to cover your failure to find it, (it appears someone was "there" where you think it is), perhaps you can realize for a humble moment, you might be wrong and don't control the narrative.

Then again, you could just throw another dart at the map.

Last edited:

Hal Croves

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2010
Again, you push this narrative. Why YOU continue to do so is the question?! (Rhetorical question)

Again, for the 2nd time, i will reiterate, no one is accusing EC Mason of dishonesty what so ever. People can in good faith believe something is located somewhere and be mistaken, that isn't being dishonest.

Back to the subject at hand, rather then create false narratives to cover your failure to find it, (it appears someone was "there" where you think it is), perhaps you can realize for a humble moment, you might be wrong and don't control the narrative.

Then again, you could just throw another dart at the map.

The narrative is controlled by our actions.
Your posts suggest that you don’t believe what your writing, which makes your Black Forest rant an intentional distraction. That’s just mean.

As far as Hog Creek being the correct location, knowing is a right reserved for those who’ve been there.
And that’s not you.

No, my dart is set on Hog Creek.

Last edited:

KY Hiker

Bronze Member
Oct 28, 2014
North Central Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I believe this thread has lost it's primary direction, as EC Mason has asked simply if the pictures of his friend's former property in a particular place in KY were a natural or constructed design. It has a peculiar interest to the eye but I, for the life of me, do not understand why 12 pages of speculation and insult have accumulated as a result of the OP. The two counties mentioned in the general local of the property share a border some 20 miles long...dense forest and the probability of the site being a creek bed dampen the prospects of finding it visually with Goggle Earth. The geology in that area of KY is very unique, I would like to see it sometime in person just to take some pictures for personal memories but chances are the creek would be flowing and wouldn't look that special. I suggest a dry spell in August a good time to look for the location if the opportunity rises!

OP
OP
EC.Mason

EC.Mason

Feb 6, 2009
West Liberty Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Exactly buddy. I messaged the lady who sent me the pics. She gave me precise directions. Shoot me a message if you want and I’ll send you a screenshot of it. If you go before you and I have an opportunity to just let me know how it went!

I believe this thread has lost it's primary direction, as EC Mason has asked simply if the pictures of his friend's former property in a particular place in KY were a natural or constructed design. It has a peculiar interest to the eye but I, for the life of me, do not understand why 12 pages of speculation and insult have accumulated as a result of the OP. The two counties mentioned in the general local of the property share a border some 20 miles long...dense forest and the probability of the site being a creek bed dampen the prospects of finding it visually with Goggle Earth. The geology in that area of KY is very unique, I would like to see it sometime in person just to take some pictures for personal memories but chances are the creek would be flowing and wouldn't look that special. I suggest a dry spell in August a good time to look for the location if the opportunity rises!

Hal Croves

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2010
Exactly buddy. I messaged the lady who sent me the pics. She gave me precise directions. Shoot me a message if you want and I’ll send you a screenshot of it. If you go before you and I have an opportunity to just let me know how it went!

Smart move EB. Mason.
Send a copy to GoDeep.

Enjoy!

KY Hiker

Bronze Member
Oct 28, 2014
North Central Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Sounds good, found a 4WD...now just need to go through it and make sure it is road trip worthy!

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Smart move EB. Mason.
Send a copy to GoDeep.

Enjoy!

I don't need a copy, i've known for weeks now where it is. There's a saying, "If you don't know who the mark in the room is, you're the mark".

Curtis

Sep 3, 2008
Cincinnati
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Hal,

Well, the Aztecs were all over America--supposedly, the draft animals could be human just like in Aztec and Mayan ruins (been there myself)..all done with no draft animals. Even pyramids were made by humans moving huge stones, Easter island statues, etc....and maybe its not even that old. I am not saying anything for certain, just looks to exact to be nature, however I have seen what looks like laid up blocks be natural rock formations....and look at the Oak Island road.LOL...but I am sure Mason can find someone (credible)to look at it and tell us.

Curtis

Sep 3, 2008
Cincinnati
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wish we could find a drawing or picture of the natural bridge/arch that use to be over the Little Sandy at the line of rocks..it maybe the one swift talked about.

Hal Croves

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2010
Hi Hal,

Well, the Aztecs were all over America--supposedly, the draft animals could be human just like in Aztec and Mayan ruins (been there myself)..all done with no draft animals. Even pyramids were made by humans moving huge stones, Easter island statues, etc....and maybe its not even that old. I am not saying anything for certain, just looks to exact to be nature, however I have seen what looks like laid up blocks be natural rock formations....and look at the Oak Island road.LOL...but I am sure Mason can find someone (credible)to look at it and tell us.

It’s a beautiful example of limestone-pavement.
As natural as that sycamore growing on the creek bend.
The wooden box and clay pot are obviously the work of people.

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It’s a beautiful example of limestone-pavement.
As natural as that sycamore growing on the creek bend.
The wooden box and clay pot are obviously the work of people.

There's neither a box, nor a clay pot there, never was....sorry...

Hal Croves

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2010
There's neither a box, nor a clay pot there, never was....sorry...

Seems that not knowing has gotten the best of you GoDeep.
And I thought that you were our resident debunker.

Happy Fathers Day to every father reading this!

attachment.php

Attachments

• 93BE01BB-E23F-45AF-88B2-5D1D1D3E0235.jpeg
    93BE01BB-E23F-45AF-88B2-5D1D1D3E0235.jpeg
    64.5 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Seems that not knowing has gotten the best of you GoDeep.

Well if that isn't textbook projection...

You'll soon learn there is no "pot" of gold sitting in that there tree....

Hal Croves

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2010
Can't the two of you discuss your disagreement in PM and not in thread?

Its doubtful. Anyone posting misleading details should be openly challenged.
GoDeep isn’t doing anyone interested any favors using me as his mark.

About the limestone-pavement.... there’s honestly not much more to write other than its natural.
We could talk about how it was formed?

Or even about manmade objects in the photograph, there are several.

Last edited:

KY Hiker

Bronze Member
Oct 28, 2014
North Central Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its doubtful. Anyone posting misleading details should be openly challenged.
GoDeep isn’t doing anyone interested any favors using me as his mark.

About the limestone-pavement.... there’s honestly not much more to write other than its natural.
We could talk about how it was formed?

Or even about manmade objects in the photograph, there are several.

Perhaps after the location has been visited.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions