Natures Clues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think the very first thing that should be done is to walk the location by foot and see if what's seen in person matches what's shown on Google Earth. Whatever the season is that the GE image is taken is the same season someone should walk to those locations and see what's there.

Cuban, I did just that about three years ago when I first noticed them while looking at one of the only spots left down here that still had some claims open. That's when I went out in the field and found the plants lined up just like on the images. The same plants today my be gone as the stress on the bushes probably killed them off. I started noticing that veins running through out every known mining area had the plants changing color. But that was during the drought. We need an expert on desert plants that can confirm it. These early miners knew more about plant life then any modern prospector. Jesuit's I believe wrote the first colored books on plants a Polymath Priest. Maybe it has something to do with the Voynich Manuscript or Athanasius Kircher, Society of Jesus and the secret writing of plants.

voynich-2-full.jpg

OP
OP
Hal Croves

Hal Croves

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2010
Don't scratch Hal,

It's something I've known about for a while I didn't know if anyone else knew. These red and green plants either had someone put them there or the slight changing of color by the faults and veins is a natural occurrence during stress. Either way these Google Satellite images of plants veins lead to mines. This whole thing reeks of De Re Metallica. If they used slave labor to dig down and find the rock faults then plant the cactus and manzanita bushes or creosote that would be awful hard. I suspect their knowledge of plants helped them find the Gold veins and we are all in the dark about this method. It's very hard to follow these on the ground unless maybe I could use my Drone. It would be easier to follow the plants if you were on Horse back.

But whatever they are I'm no expert on plants. Maybe we need one? I guess their method of prospecting could teach a modern Geologist and all of us something we never knew.

We need to study plants!

Drought can make the unseen visible and....

Know your plants and find the gold!

WO! Wait a second. I am not implying that the actual plant color is effected. This is an optical phenomenon. The only way that I can imagine this being non sensor related (mechanical error) is by vapor. Optical distortion by some type of vapor emitted along a fault or vein. Perhaps plasma? I am only guessing.

Cubfan64
I have walked that line and others in that area. Even shared photos here some time ago. According to the stones, my reading anyway, that line is right in the center of a cluster of silver mines. The 5 on the horse stone. If you will remember, I had the site professionally tested. I can't explain it but it is there. So is the silver.

Last edited:

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WO! Wait a second. I am not implying that the actual plant color is effected. This is an optical phenomenon. The only way that I can imagine this being non sensor related (mechanical error) is by vapor. Optical distortion by some type of vapor emitted along a fault or vein. Perhaps plasma? I am only guessing.

Cubfan64
I have walked that line and others in that area. Even shared photos here some time ago. According to the stones, my reading anyway, that line is right in the center of a cluster of silver mines. The 5 on the horse stone. If you will remember, I had the site professionally tested. I can't explain it but it is there. So is the silver.

I thought this was Natures clues?

It's not nice to question mother nature!

Vapors? Voo Doo? Magic Gas? I've heard of the blue vapor that gold deposits give off from a lot of early miners.
But the early Spanish Explorers had one thing in their possession that only worked good back in those days.

A ships compass turned sideways.

An early magnetometer.

They could follow the veins prior to any modern electrical interference.

I've only seen one come up for sale years ago on the web that was used by the early Spanish Explorers and it was incredible!

It looked like a fork with a counter weight at the opposite end and it was balanced sporting a handle in the middle.

It had an early Spanish Ships Compass in the fork up front. Can't find any on the web now but maybe one of you guys have seen
the Instrument online somewhere. They had the Technology on land we can't use today because of our electrical lines and power transmitters.

View attachment 1132488 View attachment 1132489 View attachment 1132490

Griffin London Magnetometer [vintage]

OP
OP
Hal Croves

Hal Croves

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2010
I thought this was Natures clues?

It's not nice to question mother nature!

Vapors? Voo Doo? Magic Gas? I've heard of the blue vapor that gold deposits give off from a lot of early miners.
But the early Spanish Explorers had one thing in their possession that only worked good back in those

I posted this this a few years ago and despite me being there, and seeing it for myself, a few suggested that it was some type of paint or powder on the boulder just behind the orb. It was not as anyone who hikes this trial can tell you. I don't know what it is.

Last edited:

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I posted this this a few years ago and despite me being there, and seeing it for myself, a few suggested that it was some type of paint or powder on the boulder just behind the orb. It was not as anyone who hikes this trial can tell you. I don't know what it is.

When ever I take pictures at the Treasure Site I'm working down here I get all these Green Orbs in the photo's. Some large some small but it may show some type of gas that silver or sulfur gives off from a deposit.

But what Woody Wambler and so many use is a by product of early Spanish Mineral Rods that were indeed magnetic. It required a two man team with each person holding a spoon type device connected by a thin wire in one hand and and two sets of magnetic "L" rods one being metal and the other set being brass non magnetic. I think this is why so many believe in Dowsing but they have it all wrong. In order to find mineral deposits it requires Mineral Rods. The metal ones are magnified with a north or south magnetic field and one pushes up while the other pulls down when over a mineral seam. The connection between both rods or persons helps the mineral rods find a solid ground to natural earth and gives it more pulling power over the mineral or gold deposit. You use two people to triangulate the direction for following the vein. The magnetic field goes through the person with the Brass rods from the one holding the magnified metal rods. This finds gold, copper and silver deposits as well as iron or magnetite depending on the up or down swing of the rods as they point towards the vein and line up with magnetic north or south poles.

View attachment 1132530

Above is miners Mineral rod and below is a magnetometer

View attachment 1132531

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread