Navy Talk

DreamcatcherNC

Jul 22, 2008
Me and Willy were lollygagging by the scuttlebutt after being aloft to boy butter up the antennas and were just perched on a bollard eyeballing a couple of bilge rats and flangeheads using crescent hammers to pack monkey sh!t around a fitting on a handybilly. All of a sudden the dicksmith started hard-assing one of the deck apes for lifting his pogey bait. The pecker-checker was a sewer pipe sailor and the deckape was a gator.
Maybe being blackshoes on a bird farm surrounded by a gaggle of cans didn't set right with either of those gobs. The deck ape ran through the nearest hatch and dogged it tight because he knew the penis machinist was going to lay below, catch him between decks and punch him in the snot locker. He'd probably wind up on the binnacle list but Doc would find a way to gundeck the paper or give it the deep six to keep himself above board.
We heard the skivvywaver announce over the b!tch box that the bread- burners had SOS ready on the mess decks so we cut and run to avoid the clusterf--k when the twigets and cannon cockers knew chow was on.
We were balls to the wall for the barn and everyone was preparing to hit the beach as soon as we doubled-up and threw the brow over. I had a ditty bag full of fufu juice that I was gonna spread on thick for the bar hogs with those sweet bosnias. Sure beats the hell out of brown bagging. Might even hit the acey-duecy club and try to hook up with a Westpac widow. They were always leaving snail trails on the dance floor on amateur night.

birdman

Gold Member
Jan 28, 2005
Choctaw Beach Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and ORX, tesoro Cibola with garret,whites and minelab pinpointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL, I was a deck ape for 4 years ,that talk brings back a few memories.

greydigger

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2008
Aloha, Orygun
Detector(s) used
wishing stick
Primary Interest:
Other
Well I don't understand most "rap" talk but I did get most of that.
Hope you had a good meal and when in port, the ladies were fine.

vanoldschool

Dec 1, 2005
Port Orchard, Wa
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Whites DFX 300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HECK YEA DARN BREMELOS HITTN ME UP ON PAYDAY, BUT THE SNIPES WERE ALREADY WITH THEM, TIME TO GO TO THE TROPHY LOUNGE AND GETS SOME MOMMASONS!! BM1 88-08

jrsherman

Oct 15, 2008
Tulsa, OK
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 LTD, F75, Minelab Excalibur 1000, Etrac
I got a good kick out of that, thanks from a "Sewer Pipe Sailor" lol.

olroy70

Feb 3, 2011
gainesville, tx
Detector(s) used
Garret 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DreamcatcherNC said:
Me and Willy were lollygagging by the scuttlebutt after being aloft to boy butter up the antennas and were just perched on a bollard eyeballing a couple of bilge rats and flangeheads using crescent hammers to pack monkey sh!t around a fitting on a handybilly. All of a sudden the dicksmith started hard-assing one of the deck apes for lifting his pogey bait. The pecker-checker was a sewer pipe sailor and the deckape was a gator.
Maybe being blackshoes on a bird farm surrounded by a gaggle of cans didn't set right with either of those gobs. The deck ape ran through the nearest hatch and dogged it tight because he knew the --deleted-- machinist was going to lay below, catch him between decks and punch him in the snot locker. He'd probably wind up on the binnacle list but Doc would find a way to gundeck the paper or give it the deep six to keep himself above board.
We heard the skivvywaver announce over the b!tch box that the bread- burners had SOS ready on the mess decks so we cut and run to avoid the clusterf--k when the twigets and cannon cockers knew chow was on.
We were balls to the wall for the barn and everyone was preparing to hit the beach as soon as we doubled-up and threw the brow over. I had a ditty bag full of fufu juice that I was gonna spread on thick for the bar hogs with those sweet bosnias. Sure beats the hell out of brown bagging. Might even hit the acey-duecy club and try to hook up with a Westpac widow. They were always leaving snail trails on the dance floor on amateur night.

Damn! I know what you are talking about!!!!!!!!! I thought I had forgotten that language!

Tico14

Jun 16, 2009
Texas
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ-7, 1266X, Troy Shadow X-3, Tesoro Deleon, Silver Umax, Whites IDX-Pro (Mr. Bill's Mods), Silver Eagle, Modded Classic 1,
You need to go to the bosn's locker and fetch me 50 yards of Chowline and after that I will need a padeye puller.
Then we will go snipe hunting on the flight deck.

Nothing like a luke warm San Magoo and a Beehive hairdo
navy_1.jpg

Last edited:

cti4sw

Bronze Member
Jul 2, 2012
Pennsylvania
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett AT Pro, Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
You need to go to the bosn's locker and fetch me 50 yards of Chowline and after that I will need a padeye puller.
Then we will go snipe hunting on the flight deck.

Don't forget the Alpha-1 Romeo cleaner and bulkhead remover! Oh, and while you're belowdecks, grab me a few sound-powered phone batteries!

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I need some padeye covers, 100 feet of flight line and I need someone to stand the midnight mail buoy watch.
Also need to locate a slush-funder to grubstake my next visit to the 7-11 Club in Olongapo. Need to buy some new flightdeckers too. Tomorrow is a turnaround day and we'll be flying nights again; sorty after sorty after sorty. Seems like the cats never stop steam'n. Had to rig the barricade last time we flew nights; Vigilante ran out of juice and couldn't risk a tailhook miss. We go through thousands of pounds of avgas and jp5 say nothing about the thousand pounders we drop on the North. The Turtleman would call Yankee Station "Live Action"!! :)

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Good to see the squids are now on board.... USMC, ARMY, USAF, and now USN, the last four threads! Great. TTC

gee_mg

Aug 23, 2012
colorado springs, co
Detector(s) used
White's Surfmaster P.I. Dual Field; Minelab Sovereign GT; CTX 3030; Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Don't forget the keys to the sea chest!

nsdq

Silver Member
Oct 16, 2011
Tarpon springs FL
Detector(s) used
AT-Pro,Ace 150, flea market digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the only thing i rec is what a airdale is,,, navy avn

FreedomUIC

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2010
NUNYA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is it true that you have to have soap on a rope with you when you go on an extended cruise....:laughing7:

Beans

Bronze Member
May 31, 2008
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My son is in the Navy, I always tell him I wished he would have went Army so I would know what he is talking about. To make it even more difficult he is in the Aviation part of the Navy. Here is what I hear: sldjflj Navy aljd sllj Airplane akjjd and they walk into a bar werjll adlkj, then he laughs so I think it is a joke so I laugh to and he says no it true. :icon_scratch:

FreedomUIC

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2010
NUNYA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My son is in the Navy, I always tell him I wished he would have went Army so I would know what he is talking about. To make it even more difficult he is in the Aviation part of the Navy. Here is what I hear: sldjflj Navy aljd sllj Airplane akjjd and they walk into a bar werjll adlkj, then he laughs so I think it is a joke so I laugh to and he says no it true. :icon_scratch:

Reminds me of the way the old cajun talked on "Water Boy".....:laughing7:

SADS 669

Bronze Member
Jan 20, 2013
Long Island, Bahamas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark....Aqua pulse 1B....Equinox ll
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
TerryC said:
Good to see the squids are now on board.... USMC, ARMY, USAF, and now USN, the last four threads! Great. TTC

Terry,
don't forget us Brits we don't talk like you "chaps" but can understand most of it LOL

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions