NE Oregon new member

Jun 5, 2022
Hey all! Been lurking for quite some time reading posts that fall within my interests. Figured itā€™s about time to make it official and join.

Iā€™ve been detecting for good many years and am currently learning the nuances of the EQ800. Much to learn as my trusty Etrac and Goldmonster 1000 speak a slightly different language. Still have an ATPro hanging in a place of honor in my garage - right next to the five gallon bucket filled with bottle caps it loved!

I enjoy hunting old remote cabin sites, gold mining areas, and places long forgotten. Fortunate to have plenty of places to hunt and plenty of time to find them. Researching these kinds of spots is also of interest.

Hoping to increase my general detecting knowledge, perhaps swap some tales, and continue to appreciate the many stories and photos from members here.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Forum: Oregon for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
šŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome!
Jon from s/e Michigan 8-) :cat: :occasion14: :headbang:

eyemustdigtreasure

Silver Member
Mar 2, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro
Tesoro Cibola
Nokta Pointer; Phillips SHS5200 phones
Nokta Macro SIMPLEX +
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey all! Been lurking for quite some time reading posts that fall within my interests. Figured itā€™s about time to make it official and join.

Iā€™ve been detecting for good many years and am currently learning the nuances of the EQ800. Much to learn as my trusty Etrac and Goldmonster 1000 speak a slightly different language. Still have an ATPro hanging in a place of honor in my garage - right next to the five gallon bucket filled with bottle caps it loved!

I enjoy hunting old remote cabin sites, gold mining areas, and places long forgotten. Fortunate to have plenty of places to hunt and plenty of time to find them. Researching these kinds of spots is also of interest.

Hoping to increase my general detecting knowledge, perhaps swap some tales, and continue to appreciate the many stories and photos from members here.
Welcome to TNetā€¦!
My wifeā€™s familyā€™s roots are from that region. Beautiful country! Full of history!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread