curious kat

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2013
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
....eyes.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I did see the movie "Valkyrie", was good & what you said about the soldier IS interesting....when you say "he returned to spirit world and then choose a LONG related family to incarnate into", do you mean he "re-incarnated"? I have heard many stories of people having "scars/pains" carried over from other lives, as well as "issues". Some even think these "carrier-overs" can be healed, Dr. Brian L. Weiss is one, I do like his books.

I have heard that JUNG perhaps believed in "R", but was fearful of putting it out there..have you heard of that? :icon_thumright: on the us being SB having a H experience...after all..."da,da,da...this world is not my home..." (me singing...haha can't sing). ;)

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I did see the movie "Valkyrie", was good & what you said about the soldier IS interesting....when you say "he returned to spirit world and then choose a LONG related family to incarnate into", do you mean he "re-incarnated"? I have heard many stories of people having "scars/pains" carried over from other lives, as well as "issues". Some even think these "carrier-overs" can be healed, Dr. Brian L. Weiss is one, I do like his books.

I have heard that JUNG perhaps believed in "R", but was fearful of putting it out there..have you heard of that? :icon_thumright: on the us being SB having a H experience...after all..."da,da,da...this world is not my home..." (me singing...haha can't sing). ;)

Yes, to sorta RE-incarnated; and Jung sorta implied that he did. Singing...? Just PRACTICE...

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Woman has 1,000 near-death experiences - Unexplained Mysteries

Beverley Gilmour suffers from a rare condition that sees her leave her own body several times a month.
For most people a near-death experience would be a rare event, something that might happen only in the most unusual and undesirable of circumstances.

For 49-year-old Beverley Gilmour however near-death experiences have become a normal part of her life and she had been enduring them several times a month for almost 30 years.

Her condition is the only known case in the United Kingdom.

"I go into a trance like state whilst I am lying down," she said. "I feel I move over to the after life. I can see my own body and hear everything that is going on around me."

"It is not painful but when I come round I feel sore and stiff and my head burns. I have no concept of time and have no idea how long it takes. I can be so exhausted I am bed-ridden for up to four days."

Once the director of a graphic design company, Gilmour is now registered as disabled and is looked after by her two sons.

"Most people who go through an NDE - a near death experience - have them on the operating table or in a moment of trauma like a car accident," she said.

"But I have been having three a month since 1987."

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Woman has 1,000 near-death experiences - Unexplained Mysteries

Beverley Gilmour suffers from a rare condition that sees her leave her own body several times a month.
For most people a near-death experience would be a rare event, something that might happen only in the most unusual and undesirable of circumstances.

For 49-year-old Beverley Gilmour however near-death experiences have become a normal part of her life and she had been enduring them several times a month for almost 30 years.

Her condition is the only known case in the United Kingdom.

"I go into a trance like state whilst I am lying down," she said. "I feel I move over to the after life. I can see my own body and hear everything that is going on around me."

"It is not painful but when I come round I feel sore and stiff and my head burns. I have no concept of time and have no idea how long it takes. I can be so exhausted I am bed-ridden for up to four days."

Once the director of a graphic design company, Gilmour is now registered as disabled and is looked after by her two sons.

"Most people who go through an NDE - a near death experience - have them on the operating table or in a moment of trauma like a car accident," she said.

"But I have been having three a month since 1987."

:icon_thumleft: GREAT info, "Deep"... TV show, PROOF is on, TONIGHT... at 10 pm! (EST)...

curious kat

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2013
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
....eyes.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for reminding us that "Proof" was on again Rebel, it is a good show. On the "singing"...might get a fraction better with practice but think it's mostly something that you're born with, like any "Talent". And who know where it comes from...DNA, like you say? Or maybe something else....interesting to ponder.

Interesting what DeepseekerADS posted....but would her experiences be labeled "NDE" or maybe just "OOB's" because I don't see where she's said anything about the experiences other than going "out of the body"? Have you guys? Maybe I missed something?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Thanks for reminding us that "Proof" was on again Rebel, it is a good show. On the "singing"...might get a fraction better with practice but think it's mostly something that you're born with, like any "Talent". And who know where it comes from...DNA, like you say? Or maybe something else....interesting to ponder.

Interesting what DeepseekerADS posted....but would her experiences be labeled "NDE" or maybe just "OOB's" because I don't see where she's said anything about the experiences other than going "out of the body"? Have you guys? Maybe I missed something?

It is "OOBE's"; NO ALE (After-Life-Experience") is indicated (MHO). Meeting with "deceased" KIN & FRIENDS is KEY...
I had MANY OOB's experiences when I was younger; Dr. Raymond Moody & family were "friends" of mine (with wife # 1). When "I" (the HUMAN body) was "Code Blue" in Nov., 1991 after messed up brain surgery (CLINICAL DEATH), the REAL "me", I/M C (I/Me Consciousness) traveled out & on from my HUMAN body; I/M C was "walking" in a desert at night, COOL... with a Mesa in front of me (sorta like New Mexico or Arizona). 10 LIGHTS coming towards me (like lighted oil lamps of 10 Virgins in the "Holy Book")... I/M C MERGED with 'em... MORE, later.

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
OH! I forgot! High School yearbook, 1969. PROPHECY... "Hollow Earth Scientist, "JT" was LAST seen going into a LIGHT; UFO". HA! Yet, CREEPY! I DO remember that H.S. friends would yell, as I went down the hall... "There goes that Hollow Earth Scientist!" Ha! From RURAL Virginia... I WAS a bit "odd"; LOL!

Last edited:

curious kat

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2013
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
....eyes.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, her experiences did sound like "OOB's", not like yours. The "Mesa" experience you talk about is interesting, sounds like the "10 LIGHTS" were Guides or Helpers coming to meet/greet you maybe? Did one have a NA vibe because of the appearance of the surroundings?

Yeah, you do sound like you were an "odd" kid, this coming from "another" because of my "different interest" & pre-birth memories.;) And "JT" is....?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Yes, her experiences did sound like "OOB's", not like yours. The "Mesa" experience you talk about is interesting, sounds like the "10 LIGHTS" were Guides or Helpers coming to meet/greet you maybe? Did one have a NA vibe because of the appearance of the surroundings?

Yeah, you do sound like you were an "odd" kid, this coming from "another" because of my "different interest" & pre-birth memories.;) And "JT" is....?

"JT" is my "nick-name"; NO persons in the LIGHTS, just LIGHTS. "I/M C" was in almost total darkness within the MERGED larger LIGHT, with a "sense" of movement. Share YOUR "different interest/memories"... THANKS!

curious kat

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2013
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
....eyes.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh, OK "JT"...;) Speaking of "Hollow Earth", some have said that the "Moon" is hollow, heard that one? Sounds like your "LIGHTS" experience was in it's "TRUE" form of Light Energy rather than "human" form ...maybe "they/IT" was doing it that way as a "lesson"?

My "different-weird" interest? Well, as a "kid", was more interested in "un-girly" things...dinosaurs, insects, nature and such. But more so was the interest in the "unseen" things and this was because of my "pre-birth" memories and of how "Important" the "Unseen things" were, even though at the time I didn't really understand why. I had the feeling of some kind of "unseen helpers" being around as a kid and then later at 18-19 met them. So....we're ALL being "Called", but we're each responding to the "Calling" when our "time" is right, if you know what I mean & I think you do, as your "Calling" came very early.

Talking/writing about these kinds of things isn't easy...no earthly words to really describe. But...something that's needed to help bring "LIGHT" into everyday life.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Oh, OK "JT"...;) Speaking of "Hollow Earth", some have said that the "Moon" is hollow, heard that one? Sounds like your "LIGHTS" experience was in it's "TRUE" form of Light Energy rather than "human" form ...maybe "they/IT" was doing it that way as a "lesson"?

My "different-weird" interest? Well, as a "kid", was more interested in "un-girly" things...dinosaurs, insects, nature and such. But more so was the interest in the "unseen" things and this was because of my "pre-birth" memories and of how "Important" the "Unseen things" were, even though at the time I didn't really understand why. I had the feeling of some kind of "unseen helpers" being around as a kid and then later at 18-19 met them. So....we're ALL being "Called", but we're each responding to the "Calling" when our "time" is right, if you know what I mean & I think you do, as your "Calling" came very early.

Talking/writing about these kinds of things isn't easy...no earthly words to really describe. But...something that's needed to help bring "LIGHT" into everyday life.

ALL of it is INEFFABLE (Masonic "Speak"); not sure if Moon is hollow. Light Experience became UFO & "Pods" experience... LATER on that. I have heard of "pre-birth memories" & one other poster on this "Thread" also mentioned it; look for it. "Being CALLED" is a "heavy one", & wife thinks she is being called to PREACH... BUT! Being "CALLED" also means to do your own INNER WORK from "WITHIN" and "going out" from there... BELIEF vs. "KNOWING"; SOME of us BELIEVE that there is LIFE AFTER "DEATH"... SOME of us KNOW! AGAIN... my "PREMISE" is that we are SPIRIT BEINGS having HUMAN EXPERIENCES... Good, Bad, Ugly. THAT said... do "we" choose our "HUMAN BIRTH FAMILIES"...? To LEARN...?

curious kat

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2013
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
....eyes.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes..."INEFFABLE", good word. I had heard about the "hallow Moon" thing on a TV show, they said (can't recall which one), an astronaut had said that because of some kind of test they did?

Oh....that Light Experience you spoke of was related to a UFO type of thing then....yes, would like to hear more later. Agree on what you said about "Being Called", I was referring mostly to the "inner calling" as you said. And what you said about "BELIEF vs KNOWING". :icon_thumleft::icon_thumleft::icon_thumleft:

Do we choose our birth families? I feel we do, and yes, to Learn/grow in spirit. Which makes you think about the "whys" of it, what would be the purpose of being able to "choose"....? Seems we each have "different" things we're "working on", but why different? Makes you think.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Yes..."INEFFABLE", good word. I had heard about the "hallow Moon" thing on a TV show, they said (can't recall which one), an astronaut had said that because of some kind of test they did?

Oh....that Light Experience you spoke of was related to a UFO type of thing then....yes, would like to hear more later. Agree on what you said about "Being Called", I was referring mostly to the "inner calling" as you said. And what you said about "BELIEF vs KNOWING". :icon_thumleft::icon_thumleft::icon_thumleft:

Do we choose our birth families? I feel we do, and yes, to Learn/grow in spirit. Which makes you think about the "whys" of it, what would be the purpose of being able to "choose"....? Seems we each have "different" things we're "working on", but why different? Makes you think.

LOL! I AGREE! It DOES make one think... I need MORE Coffee! BA HA HA HA!

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
How's the coffee Rebel....lol....anything new?

A "Coffee Bribe"! LOL! Nothing new... been busy; your question about "birth families" is very interesting. As Spirits having a HUMAN EXPERIENCE (Good, Bad, Ugly), it may well be that "we" DO choose our birth families. Adapting to "changes", remaining in "GRACE", with "lessons" learned & showing GRATITUDE (within the CONTEXT of Faith, Culture, Race, Age, "Rich" or "Poor", etc. STILL all "ineffable", yet we can try to understand (like ETERNAL LIFE as SPIRIT BEINGS... Get yer coffee, now. HA! BTW, I DO NOT believe in the concept of Karma... I have FREE WILL.

curious kat

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2013
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
....eyes.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, a "Bribe" & it appeared to work.:laughing7:

Agree on the "birth family" question...I like what you said. And "trying" (making an effort) to understand (even though "ineffable" as it is) is such an important step for us to take in clearing the path that leads to TRUTH. And, yup...we do have "FREE WILL", what would be the point if we didn't.:dontknow:

OK...I'm going to get my "choffie" (a little coco added there). ;)

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
So NOW... a "MIXED MOTIF" of NDE, ALE, UFO's, & "Mind-at-Large", as "spoken" about by Dr. Kenneth Ring (Ph.D.) in THE OMEGA PROJECT... SOON!

curious kat

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2013
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
....eyes.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What do you mean by "spoken"....sounds interesting, is there a movie or something special going on about "The Omega Project"?

Tonight was that new TV show "Project Afterlife", recorded it but haven't watched yet....you see it?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
What do you mean by "spoken"....sounds interesting, is there a movie or something special going on about "The Omega Project"?

Tonight was that new TV show "Project Afterlife", recorded it but haven't watched yet....you see it?
Nah, NOT "audio"... in his book; did not see "PA"; on cable...? It IS interesting... MANY new TV Shows/Movies coming out about NDE, ALE... must be "taking stuff" from this "thread'. Inquiring minds wanna KNOW!

curious kat

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2013
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
....eyes.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK, can't wait to hear the "Mixed Motif" that's to come.:thumbsup:

I watched the "Project Afterlife" show, it's Good! They interview people who've had NDE's & tell their stories, something we need more of. Don't know how in depths they'll go on the show yet, your experiences would be "Deeper" then what I've seen on it so far, but we'll see....still Great to get it out there, as you say. The show is on "Destination America" channel ( I think that's the name, will double check later...), on Sunday...don't know if you get that channel? We have sat. TV here. Check it out if you can & Google it to get an idea of what it is.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread