Near Death Experiences?

Mvgirl

Aug 6, 2018
Detector(s) used
Bounty hunter land ranger pro, garrett carrot
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
We were driving to Ontario to visit my family. Dad was driving through the night. It was foggy. I started to drop off to sleep and all of a sudden I feel the car jerk and dad yell. My mom yelled a split second later and sat bolt upright. I jumped in my seat and before I could ask what happened my dad said, "that was a moose! We almost hit a moose. I heard it's snout hit the side of the van!" My dad does not get scared... but I could tell by his voice that he was scared. My dad said "If we had hit that moose it'd have broken right through the winshield. Me and your mother would have probably died or be extremely hurt. We missed that moose by mere seconds." I felt sick and my heart was pounding. But get this... my mom hadn't seen the moose but screamed when she heard dad yell... she'd been asleep and it scared her. This is the really horrifying part... a few moments after we almost hit the moose... my mom realized she had taken off her seat belt to get comfortable and was going to snap it back in when she fell asleep. If we hit the moose my mom would have died. Needless to say I didn't want to go back to sleep... I stayed awake the whole entire night with my eyes glued to the windows helping me dad watch the road. We stopped as soon as we had a place to stop and we drove again only when the fog went away. God was looking out for us, there is no question about that. I do not believe in luck... He was taking care of us and I have my Mom and my dad thanks to His care.

relicmeister

Bronze Member
Jul 26, 2012
Poconos, Nw.NJ & Delaware Valley
Detector(s) used
XP Orx Deus II, 9” coil
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
A number of podcasts that give accounts of NDE’s often by the people who experienced it. Same thing YouTube. So many people resuscitated with modern medicine these days there’s no shortage of NDE experiences.
You can even find people who have video evidence of soul leaving the body upon death.
Also accounts of medical staff and hospice workers witnessing events at time of death or leading up to . Fascinating stuff all.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
let me preface this story by saying it doesn't matter if you believe in an afterlife or not, makes no difference to me. In 1968 I died in an emergency room.I came out of my body and looked down to see all the staff rushing around, because hey! this guy just died. When I died there was no white bearded man balancing my scales. When you die you judge yourself, all that ego bulls*t is gone and what you left with is the truth of how you succeeded and how you failed as a human being. And it's your failures, whew, they hurt. Heaven is a wonderful place, the downside is you can't get that stupid smile off your face. Well down a country dirt road I was approached by my great grandfather (I actually knew him in real life) he met me and told me that
it wasn't my time yet and I had to go back.The next thing I knew I was being revived in the emergency room. Earth time is meaningless in the afterlife. What seemed like a good walk around heaven was probably a minute or less in the emergency room.
Well it changed the way I live my life...I'm Gods side this go round. P.S. When and if you get there look up little Asian guy, he's got a 4-5 stool counter, makes some great food. I recommend it.
AH SO!

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I also had a WONDERFUL After-Life Experience (ALE) years ago & it was called "clinical death"; "In-State" COMA of 2 1/2 months. Time/Space ("Earth-time/space") means NOTHING there. You can "walk" around or just "think", & you are THERE; yes, I DID see Son, Jesus... & Father, God. TWO different locations; & Holy Spirit is Here & Now, in/on the "EARTH-PLANE". After-Life Experience is​ ... FOREVER! I "dig" Asian Food, too. :icon_thumleft: :coffee2: :hello2:

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I just "willed" myself back for "unfinished" business "here"; I regret it now... HA! "THERE" is NOT a PRISON!

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
NO disabilities, "there"; "BE" whatever AGE, ya wanna be ("HERE", 70 in a few days)... "THERE", in my 20's; FOREVER! YAY!

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
NOW, I am working on what/how to live "here", after my return from "After-Life". NOT easy with all the restriction/limits. Rather be walking in "THE WOODS", seeing the surrounding mountains FOREVER! :icon_thumleft: 8-) :coffee2:

Last edited:

JustMeCMA

Sep 22, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When I was a n my 20s I had an abusive boyfriend one day we were fighting and he picked me up by neck with my feet dangling in the air and begin to choke me ...... I awoke in the middle of the hallway but when I awoke I thought I had been having the most unusual and different dream like I had Never experienced it was a dream of my son but it was In such brightness like shining brightness of light in stead of regular colors and felt so real .... when I awoke I was conursed as to why I had been sleeping in the middle of the hallway and I felt as thought I had been a sleep for a long time when I got up went in the kitchen my boyfriend seemed surprised to c. me and when I asked him why I had fallen asleep in the middle of the hall his response was how the hell should I know why u do what u do. And quickly went out the door....now I still didn’t remember what had happened prior to waking up.... i Noticed my neck was extremely sore but I thought well it’s prob from sleeping on the hardwood floor without a pillow but later when I went to the bathroom I realized I had his complete hand print in bruises around my neck that’s when I realized what I had happened And it Kinda came back to me in flash of memories... now according to what I have read the longer it takes to remember the longer your brain was without oxygen ..... now I’m not saying I died completely but it was definitely a dream like state I have never experienced since then !!!!

Zincoln Miner

Nov 14, 2003
New York State
Detector(s) used
Minelab Vanquish 340, Tesoro Silver uMax, Compadre, and BH Tracker IV.

Ex: White's Spectrum XLT, Tesoro Cutlass II Umax, and that circa late 70's red handled junk from RadioShack that started it.
I had a sort of NDE episode once, but that's because I was awake for more than 48 hours.

bfloyd4445

May 18, 2015
Sacramento Ca. or Drain Or. USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
Other
When I was a n my 20s I had an abusive boyfriend one day we were fighting and he picked me up by neck with my feet dangling in the air and begin to choke me ...... I awoke in the middle of the hallway but when I awoke I thought I had been having the most unusual and different dream like I had Never experienced it was a dream of my son but it was In such brightness like shining brightness of light in stead of regular colors and felt so real .... when I awoke I was conursed as to why I had been sleeping in the middle of the hallway and I felt as thought I had been a sleep for a long time when I got up went in the kitchen my boyfriend seemed surprised to c. me and when I asked him why I had fallen asleep in the middle of the hall his response was how the hell should I know why u do what u do. And quickly went out the door....now I still didn’t remember what had happened prior to waking up.... i Noticed my neck was extremely sore but I thought well it’s prob from sleeping on the hardwood floor without a pillow but later when I went to the bathroom I realized I had his complete hand print in bruises around my neck that’s when I realized what I had happened And it Kinda came back to me in flash of memories... now according to what I have read the longer it takes to remember the longer your brain was without oxygen ..... now I’m not saying I died completely but it was definitely a dream like state I have never experienced since then !!!!
What happens when you are choked is your body goes into what i call a survival mode in which all body functions approach zero to conserve energy so you can survive longer. If he shokes you long enough you will die but if not quite long enough the survival mode saves you and after he/she stops and air can again enter your body you slowly revive. You werenbt asleep your body was in a stupor indiced by lack of air. Then as the O2 level in your blood begins to increase and wastes like co co2 are removed you revive and wonder what happened. Many animals go into this state routinely to survive or hibernate like bears, hummingbirds, etc. The damage if any caused depends entirly upon the lenght of time you were deprived of air. If long enough thre will definately be some brain damage hopefully you escaped that.

Zincoln Miner

Nov 14, 2003
New York State
Detector(s) used

Ex: White's Spectrum XLT, Tesoro Cutlass II Umax, and that circa late 70's red handled junk from RadioShack that started it.
How does one have a near death experiance when awake?
I was up over 48 hours. I went to sleep then not long after I was aware of being in a very dark place with this point of light in the distance. Out of wonderment at what this light was I asked it "Is that you God" even though I did not believe in Gods, but it made sense at the time.

The light twinkled to my query at which point I woke up. While awake I felt this overwhelming sense of joy, and I wanted to go outside. While outside everything had a shimmering sheen like aura to it. Most of all everything good, or bad in the world made sense as if I was privy to knowledge.

Then I began to realise I was only drugged in some way in that it was just a mechanism in my mind. I realised the light was just a sunbeam coming through the window hitting my eyelids which my dreamstate misinterpreted. I since studied neurology, and what I went through was a surge of Dopamine from my altered state of sleep deprivation. I then found out through studying ancient history that neurochemistry is responsible for many reports of NDE, and even the Holy Ghost.

bfloyd4445

May 18, 2015
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
Other
I was up over 48 hours. I went to sleep then not long after I was aware of being in a very dark place with this point of light in the distance. Out of wonderment at what this light was I asked it "Is that you God" even though I did not believe in Gods, but it made sense at the time.

The light twinkled to my query at which point I woke up. While awake I felt this overwhelming sense of joy, and I wanted to go outside. While outside everything had a shimmering sheen like aura to it. Most of all everything good, or bad in the world made sense as if I was privy to knowledge.

Then I began to realise I was only drugged in some way in that it was just a mechanism in my mind. I realised the light was just a sunbeam coming through the window hitting my eyelids which my dreamstate misinterpreted. I since studied neurology, and what I went through was a surge of Dopamine from my altered state of sleep deprivation. I then found out through studying ancient history that neurochemistry is responsible for many reports of NDE, and even the Holy Ghost.
Ive had strange things happen to me that cannot be explained. In your case from what you describe it sounds like it may have been an out of body experiance rather than a near death one...chuckle....maybe they are both manifestations of of near death. We think we are so smart but the fact is we know almost nothing of the world around us. Everyday we learn more of other species finding they are much more advanced than we ever imagined. Apis melifera is fluent in three different languages and even yellow slime mold is capable of learning and passing the knowledge gained on to other yellow slime mold.

Zincoln Miner

Nov 14, 2003
New York State
Detector(s) used

Ive had strange things happen to me that cannot be explained. In your case from what you describe it sounds like it may have been an out of body experiance rather than a near death one...chuckle....maybe they are both manifestations of of near death.
No. I was just dreaming with my neurochemistry out of whack. When things get hectic in the noggin things can get mixed up even hallucinations to any of the five senses.

We think we are so smart but the fact is we know almost nothing of the world around us. Everyday we learn more of other species finding they are much more advanced than we ever imagined. Apis melifera is fluent in three different languages and even yellow slime mold is capable of learning and passing the knowledge gained on to other yellow slime mold.
The human mind is very fallible even to the point one can ignore things that go against what one wants to believe.

bfloyd4445

May 18, 2015
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
Other
No. I was just dreaming with my neurochemistry out of whack. When things get hectic in the noggin things can get mixed up even hallucinations to any of the five senses.

The human mind is very fallible even to the point one can ignore things that go against what one wants to believe.
absolutely, and thats why when scientists noticed this trend in their work they devised a scientific protocol to follow to eliminate as much as possible this human defect.

Zincoln Miner

Nov 14, 2003
New York State
Detector(s) used

absolutely, and thats why when scientists noticed this trend in their work they devised a scientific protocol to follow to eliminate as much as possible this human defect.
We have to knowledge up, and keep ourselves in check as well.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread