Need help completly lost.

DOGMA22

Oct 14, 2020
Cotes d armor France
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hey people,
Just a quick question, and I know this has probably been asked thousands of times but I need help choosing my next detector.Now let me explain I am only in this for the fun and dont need to be spending 100000s on a detector, my main interest would be WW2 relics so mostly iron, brass anything that shell casings and the like are made up of. Ive narrowed it down to the following 3 that seem to offer the best value.So guys and gals any help on choosing would be greatly accepted, thanks again in advance for any help given as Im truly stuck on which to get.
The first would be a GARRETT 250 ACE oldie but a goodie, next VANQUISH 340 and thirdly a QUEST X 5 OR X10, all have good and bad points but just cant decide on which to buy. P.S forgot do most of searching on the beach in front of bunkers and gun emplacements if that makes a difference.
Talk soon.

digger27

Bronze Member
May 18, 2011

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You want a multi-frequency machine for a saltwater beach, so the Vanquish is the way to go!:occasion14:

OP
OP
DOGMA22

DOGMA22

Oct 14, 2020
Cotes d armor France
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Thanks guys,
I did have that little voice in the back of my head whispering the Vanquish, just needed to hear it from someone else to be sure.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions