Need Help Contacting Keith Wills at East Texas Metal Detectors.

ToddB64

Jan 7, 2007
Georgetown, Ohio, USA
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Gamma 6000,
Tesoro Bandido II µMax and
Compadre, White's Classic II,
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi Folks!

I've made several attempts to call Keith Wills at East Texas Metal Detectors, but when I dial his phone number 1-903-734-7773, I get an automatic recorded message that says I must enter a code.

I don't know what the code is, therefore, how can I reach him by phone, to ask what code to use, to reach him by phone, etc., etc., etc., etc....:icon_scratch:

Can anyone help me with this elusive issue?

Thanks,
ToddB64

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just called the number and got their voice-mail, no message asking to enter code.

OP
OP
ToddB64

ToddB64

Jan 7, 2007
Georgetown, Ohio, USA
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Gamma 6000,
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I just called the number and got their voice-mail, no message asking to enter code.
Thanks Treasure Hunter!

I'm guessing Keith has a phone system that allows him to assign a limited number of codes to select people like family, friends, and business associates, to reduce the number of interruptions by nuisance calls by scammers, spammers & telemarketers during normal business days/ hours, so he can get work done servicing, or selling and instructing customers on the use of metal detectors; then he deactivates the code system to a default voice mail app. on weekends, or something similar.

Anyway, I'm not in a rush to contact Mr. Wills, so I'll just wait and see if any of our other members know how to circumvent his phone code requirement to reach him during his normal business days/hours, which are, according to the Internet, Gilmer, Texas time, as follows:
Days of weekOpen hours
SundayClosed
Monday10 AM - 5 PM
Labor Day, hours may vary
Tuesday10 AM - 5 PM
Wednesday10 AM - 5 PM
Thursday10 AM - 5 PM
Friday10 AM - 5 PM
SaturdayClosed

BTW, when I went to the East Texas Metal Detectors link on the Internet and clicked on this website and then on their Contact Us button, I was sent to a list of 25 contact eyeglass companies! So apparently something is screwed up in the Ad, or cyberspace, or both! :dontknow:

Thanks in advance to any other members that can help with this.

ToddB64

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Treasure Hunter!

I'm guessing Keith has a phone system that allows him to assign a limited number of codes to select people like family, friends, and business associates, to reduce the number of interruptions by nuisance calls by scammers, spammers & telemarketers during normal business days/ hours, so he can get work done servicing, or selling and instructing customers on the use of metal detectors; then he deactivates the code system to a default voice mail app. on weekends, or something similar.

Anyway, I'm not in a rush to contact Mr. Wills, so I'll just wait and see if any of our other members know how to circumvent his phone code requirement to reach him during his normal business days/hours, which are, according to the Internet, Gilmer, Texas time, as follows:
Days of weekOpen hours
SundayClosed
Monday10 AM - 5 PM
Labor Day, hours may vary
Tuesday10 AM - 5 PM
Wednesday10 AM - 5 PM
Thursday10 AM - 5 PM
Friday10 AM - 5 PM
SaturdayClosed

BTW, when I went to the East Texas Metal Detectors link on the Internet and clicked on this website and then on their Contact Us button, I was sent to a list of 25 contact eyeglass companies! So apparently something is screwed up in the Ad, or cyberspace, or both! :dontknow:

Thanks in advance to any other members that can help with this.

ToddB64
Call him now and leave a message.

OP
OP
ToddB64

ToddB64

Jan 7, 2007
Georgetown, Ohio, USA
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Gamma 6000,
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks Treasure Hunter!
I just called Mr. Wills and left a call-back message.
ToddB64, @ 6:32 PM EDST, Georgetown, Ohio

Red-Coat

Gold Member
Dec 23, 2019
Surrey, UK
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He has a facebook page too, but it has restrictions on who can view it.

Unless it's the contact you have already tried, you might also try emailing him on [email protected]

OP
OP
ToddB64

ToddB64

Jan 7, 2007
Georgetown, Ohio, USA
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Gamma 6000,
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks Red-Coat! I'll send him an e-mail at the address you furnished. ;D
ToddB64

OP
OP
ToddB64

ToddB64

Jan 7, 2007
Georgetown, Ohio, USA
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Gamma 6000,
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey thanks Boogeyman! So, you called him 3 days ago........did he answer the phone, or did you leave a message asking him to call you back, and did he???

ToddB64

OP
OP
ToddB64

ToddB64

Jan 7, 2007
Georgetown, Ohio, USA
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Gamma 6000,
Garrett Ace 250