Need help finding Gold ring in field

Tayellis

Oct 3, 2021
Hi everyone! Are there any treasure hunters that want to make a little money off their find? I lost a gold ring in a park while my wife and I were taking pictures. It wasn’t my wedding ring, per se, but still a very special ring that my wife gave me after our wedding. Lots of sentimental value for sure. It’s pure gold. I can understand how it would be hard to give up a find like that, so I’m willing to pay for it, whatever the going rate is per ounce of gold, to buy it off you after you find it, plus 25%. So total, 125% of it’s meltdown value.

Please PM me if you’re up for the challenge, and I’ll send you a google pin of the location. The area I expect it to be is within a 50ft radius of the pin drop, but I supposed it could be right outside that as well, between the location and the parking lot of the park.

Happy to answer any questions about the terrain or what to expect in the area.

Post Edit: btw, it's near Springville Utah. Date of loss - Oct 2, 2021

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Search "theringfinders.com". The web page will indicate who is in your area and you can contact them directly! Good Luck!

Molewacker

Bronze Member
Feb 9, 2015
Yacolt WA
Detector(s) used
EQ 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can you provide a general location closest city/state?

Good luck on a recovery!

Onewolf

Aug 19, 2021
Shreveport La.
Detector(s) used
Ace 250-Delta 4000-Nokta Pulse Dive
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Since it’s basically a surface hunt and you know the area get a cheap Harbor Freight detector and find it yourself. You might get hooked on the hobby.

OP
OP
T

Tayellis

Oct 3, 2021
Since it’s basically a surface hunt and you know the area get a cheap Harbor Freight detector and find it yourself. You might get hooked on the hobby.
I actually did borrow a cheap detector from my brother and searched a little yesterday. It really was fun, besides the personal stress of having lost the ring and then not finding it yet (I'm in the doghouse, as you might imagine.) I'd like to spend more time at it, but it's also my busy season at work for another few weeks.

McKinney_5900

Bronze Member
Jul 30, 2010
How big was it?

There is also a group on-line, "LostMyStuff", who has members all over who help find lost things for people, for free.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread