Gulf Coast Pirate

Bronze Member
Aug 26, 2021
Bayport, FL
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Try posting it in the Virgina forum. You will find someone to help. I'm in Florida.

Gulf Coast Pirate

Bronze Member
Aug 26, 2021
Bayport, FL
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Go to Forums. Scroll down to TreasureNet locations at bottom. Click select an area and states will come up alphabetically.

DigToChina

Bronze Member
Sep 9, 2016
GTA East, Ontario
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, Fisher F2, ProPointer AT
Hi there, first of all, post for help but do not post locations outside of very general areas (on net or social). When someone offers to help, arrange to meet them in the general area and then tell them where you think it is. While many (most) people on the forum here are ethical, it is a public domain and telling the public where to find a free ring isn’t a good idea. If they aren’t ok with that, they aren’t to be trusted IMO. Best of luck finding it.

OP
OP
P

pleasehelp

Tenderfoot
Jun 1, 2023
Hi there, first of all, post for help but do not post locations outside of very general areas (on net or social). When someone offers to help, arrange to meet them in the general area and then tell them where you think it is. While many (most) people on the forum here are ethical, it is a public domain and telling the public where to find a free ring isn’t a good idea. If they aren’t ok with that, they aren’t to be trusted IMO. Best of luck finding it.
Thank you for your concern, I appreciate it! I'll let you know that the ring is not near where I said that's just the general area of where I live, so I hope that puts your mind at ease!

DigToChina

Bronze Member
Sep 9, 2016
GTA East, Ontario
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, Fisher F2, ProPointer AT
Thank you for your concern, I appreciate it! I'll let you know that the ring is not near where I said that's just the general area of where I live, so I hope that puts your mind at ease!
Awesome. Was a message meant for others as much as you. I’ve tried to help others find rings in the past after they posted location on Facebook. It was a bit sad because I know they would have stood a much better chance of getting the ring back if they had been more vague in a public setting.

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello,

I really really need help. I lost my ring while I was walking and I know the exact area that it is in, but it is in grass and I cannot find it. I was wondering if anyone here could help me or let me borrow a metal detector. I like in the Aldie area near John Champe high school. Please let me know if you can help.

Thank you
Good Luck!! Someone on here should be able to help You.

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello,

I really really need help. I lost my ring while I was walking and I know the exact area that it is in, but it is in grass and I cannot find it. I was wondering if anyone here could help me or let me borrow a metal detector. I like in the Aldie area near John Champe high school. Please let me know if you can help.

Thank you
You can also go to TheRingFinders.com and find a member close to your location. Good Luck!

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You can also go to TheRingFinders.com and find a member close to your location. Good Luck!
That is what I told him on the Virginia forum. There are a few in the area.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread