Need Help For A Veteran Near Tampa

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
MD4V.org needs your help for an Iraq War veteran near Tampa. I am trying to get Minelab to donate a Vanquish 340 for him and I need a long handled sand scoop for him as he has back injuries that keep him from bending down on his bad days. If you have an old scoop you no longer use please contact me. I also need a mentor to show him the basics of dry and wet sand detecting. God Bless, and thank you for your time! - Terry

OP
OP
Terry Soloman

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Minelab has donated a machine for the Veteran in Palmetto, Florida, and I am Very Grateful! I am still looking for a detectorist in that area to mentor the vet, and am still looking for a sandscoop. If anyone is willing to help me out MD4V.org please get in touch. Thank you! - Terry

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a friend who lives in St Pete and hunts the beaches, let me reach out to him. I will let you know.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Terry Soloman

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thank You Treasure_Hunter!!!!!!!!!

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello,

I live here in Saint Petersburg, FL and go beach detecting fairly often (after work or on the weekends).

I've been on the mend this week and am starting to get over from being sick... but once I'm better, I'd be happy to go detecting with him. I've got a small group of close buddies that I also detect with here in the area, one (a Marine) up in Clearwater and the other two here in St Pete where I'm at.

Feel free to shoot me a message for my phone number so you can put him in contact with me. πŸ‘πŸ½

Bran <><

OP
OP
Terry Soloman

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello,

I live here in Saint Petersburg, FL and go beach detecting fairly often (after work or on the weekends).

I've been on the mend this week and am starting to get over from being sick... but once I'm better, I'd be happy to go detecting with him. I've got a small group of close buddies that I also detect with here in the area, one (a Marine) up in Clearwater and the other two here in St Pete where I'm at.

Feel free to shoot me a message for my phone number so you can put him in contact with me. πŸ‘πŸ½

Bran <><
Fantastic! Going to PM you now, and Thank You!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello,

Bran <><
Thank you sir, it is appreciated and will be appreciated even more by the vet .

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you sir, it is appreciated and will be appreciated even more by the vet .
Always happy to help πŸ‘πŸ½ Everyone needs a little mentoring when coming into this hobby. So far, I've gotten my detecting buddy into it last year, my mom (after retirement with the government), my father-in-law a couple months ago, and my pastor at church earlier this year. Who knows how many people I've bumped into while detecting who is interested and maybe went home and got one πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ But the more people detecting, the more great finds will be recovered... and the more this hobby might even help those in need, past just swinging a detector around for lost items.

Bran <><

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread