✅ SOLVED Need help identifying a silver ring.

Merf

Silver Member
Jan 7, 2007
Northern Illinois
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Minelab vanquish, Quest x10 pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found this many years ago. I know the circled c means copyrighted but what does the s with a line through it mean. Tia for any help.
81CDE882-632A-4BE4-BAEB-B2598BA24FB9.jpeg

Red-Coat

Gold Member
Dec 23, 2019
Surrey, UK
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Merf.

Your mark is a capital ‘S’ superimposed on a lower case ‘b’ and was originally registered as a trademark in 1996 by Shube's Manufacturing Inc of Albuquerque, NM (first use in commerce was 1986).

In 2006 Shube’s was acquired by an Ohio conglomerate but continued trading as “Schube’s Inc” until late 2008 when they were merged with the South Dakota Gold Company. They then traded as “Dakota West Designs Inc” (Headquartered in Rapid City, SD) maintaining their facility in Albuquerque under the auspices of the Ohio holding group. The mark was continuously used throughout those changes and (I think) is still in use today.

Last edited:
Upvote 8
OP
OP
Merf

Merf

Silver Member
Jan 7, 2007
Northern Illinois
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Minelab vanquish, Quest x10 pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Merf.

Your mark is a capital ‘S’ superimposed on a lower case ‘b’ and was originally registered as a trademark in 1996 by Shube's Manufacturing Inc of Albuquerque, NM (first use in commerce was 1986).

In 2006 Shube’s was acquired by an Ohio conglomerate but continued trading as “Schube’s Inc” until late 2008 when they were merged with the South Dakota Gold Company. They then traded as “Dakota West Designs Inc” (Headquartered in Rapid City, SD) maintaining their facility in Albuquerque under the auspices of the Ohio holding group. The mark was continuously used throughout those changes and (I think) is still in use today.
Thank you much Redcoat. Greatly appreciated.

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread