traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & Explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
New coins took with my camera that i have found if someone have some info can share it here
7 - 18mm - 3.66grams
8 - 20mm - 4.55grams
9 - 21mm - 5.62grams
You post amazing coins you FOUND every few days. You do a FANTASTICLY UNBELIEVABLE job finding all these coins from different eras and regions. Some could go a whole lifetime and maybe find one coin like this. What is your secret? How do you do it? And the pictures are fantastic too, like professionally taken.
We would all like pictures of you at your site with freshly dug coins. That would be great.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
M.K.D

M.K.D

Mar 17, 2020
Detector(s) used
Whites v3i
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You post amazing coins you FOUND every few days. You do a FANTASTICLY UNBELIEVABLE job finding all these coins from different eras and regions. Some could go a whole lifetime and maybe find one coin like this. What is your secret? How do you do it? And the pictures are fantastic too, like professionally taken.
We would all like pictures of you at your site with freshly dug coins. That would be great.
Next time when i go and when i found coins i will take some picture with my phone but they will not be like this that i post here because those are cleaned and taken with professional camera and i mostly go at night because there isn't legal option to metal detect in my country

Upvote 0

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & Explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Next time when i go and when i found coins i will take some picture with my phone but they will not be like this that i post here because those are cleaned and taken with professional camera and i mostly go at night because there isn't legal option to metal detect in my country
Yes please take pictures the next night you go. You have light that you use and camera on phone likely has flash. We look forward to seeing the coins coming out of the ground. And take some pictures of the area. We all like those type pictures.

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread