Need help identifying glass

mayonnaises

Apr 18, 2022
Hi, I’m new here and I hope it’s okay that I’m posting this here?

I had bought two of these glasses from a second hand shop years ago and I absolutely adore them but I recently broke one and have been desperately trying to find new ones ever since.

Sadly, I do not know the brand or what the style is called. So when I heard about this forum, I thought maybe someone on here might be able to help me?

The glasses have round curves, even one the base. They are thick and stable. And they have no writing on them whatsoever that could help identify them.

It would make me so happy to able to know how to or where to look for this glass. Thank you in advance 🔆

Attachments

• 2C8C0C86-2737-40F2-ACE4-F42AC376504D.jpeg
    2C8C0C86-2737-40F2-ACE4-F42AC376504D.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 22
  • A773D22A-9FFB-4D4B-8951-8C8AA66212AE.jpeg
    A773D22A-9FFB-4D4B-8951-8C8AA66212AE.jpeg
    955 KB · Views: 29

Red-Coat

Gold Member
Dec 23, 2019
Surrey, UK
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to Tnet.

I’m sure there will be a number of possible matches, but the Libbey glass company made goblets like that in various shapes and sizes. These look similar, with the size given as seven and one eighth of an inch tall, with a two and one eighth of an inch mouth.

Libbey.jpg
https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/105...MIyoTIwrue9wIVgEaRBR3u3AYyEAQYBSABEgKFW_D_BwE

Yours seem to be rather bigger, but you might try Googling for other offerings from Libbey... on Ebay, Etsy or whatever.

OP
OP
M

mayonnaises

Apr 18, 2022
Welcome to Tnet.

I’m sure there will be a number of possible matches, but the Libbey glass company made goblets like that in various shapes and sizes. These look similar, with the size given as seven and one eighth of an inch tall, with a two and one eighth of an inch mouth.

View attachment 2021685
https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/105...MIyoTIwrue9wIVgEaRBR3u3AYyEAQYBSABEgKFW_D_BwE

Yours seem to be rather bigger, but you might try Googling for other offerings from Libbey... on Ebay, Etsy or whatever.
The height is the same but the mouth of mine is larger.
Doesn’t matter though, it’s definitely the right company, so now I know where to look :D

Thank you so, so much!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread