Never detected a silver dollar, but

Sandog

Bronze Member
Nov 27, 2017
Treasure coast
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dug around in my treasure chest (junk drawer) cause I remembered I had a couple of silver dollars. Came up with these. I'm thinking I really would like to add to them with one I dig out with the detector.
20220814_142216.jpg

hollARDog

Jun 18, 2022
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nope, for sure not. But for a few more days that's about all I can do until I'm over this Covid stuff. It does beat one up a bit. Thanks for looking.
My bad buddy, I like to poke the bear but not a sick one!
Get well soon, nice weather ahead 🤘

OP
OP
S

Sandog

Bronze Member
Nov 27, 2017
Treasure coast
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My bad buddy, I like to poke the bear but not a sick one!
Get well soon, nice weather ahead 🤘
No offense taken at all. Been watching the great low tides, and cuts at Sebastian Inlet and anxious to go give it a shot. And now that school has started here it's an ideal time. Just a few more days. This has just given me more research time and I found that a local old school house was moved from it's original spot to a new one on the park property and I'll be hitting that old location

hollARDog

Jun 18, 2022
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds like a fun plan and keep us posted with those great finds coming 🤘

UnderMiner

Silver Member
Jul 27, 2014
New York City
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nope, for sure not. But for a few more days that's about all I can do until I'm over this Covid stuff. It does beat one up a bit. Thanks for looking.
I understand the feeling. Once when I was a kid I wanted to be a pirate but I couldn't leave the house. So I rummaged through the junk drawer and ended up finding a silver spoon that nobody in my family knew we even owned. Later I remembered I had once found a whole box of cutlery from a neghbor's trash and brought it home and the spoon likely came from there.

OP
OP
S

Sandog

Bronze Member
Nov 27, 2017
Treasure coast
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I understand the feeling. Once when I was a kid I wanted to be a pirate but I couldn't leave the house. So I rummaged through the junk drawer and ended up finding a silver spoon that nobody in my family knew we even owned. Later I remembered I had once found a whole box of cutlery from a neghbor's trash and brought it home and the spoon likely came from there.
Thanks

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread