maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
I have recieved mine back too, someone just searched your dumps and dumped them back into your carrier, it's a wierd cycle. HH, Maverick.

CC-Hunter

Bronze Member
Sep 18, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think the coin couriers handle the coins on a last in, first out basis, so this doesn't surprise me.

Half Hunter

Jan 4, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh yeah, I had a couple of my coins today, I know they were from february boxes because of the color I used.

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
my marked coins take as little as 2 weeks to recirculate... it's amazing how fast they are back in circulation, but most of my coins take 3-4 months for me to see them again at 2 boxes of halves a week.

sagittarius98

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other
I think the coin couriers handle the coins on a last in, first out basis, so this doesn't surprise me.

Why would they use old boxes to replenish their supply when they can repack new boxes? They can reduce new CRHers that way too.

FloridaFinder

Aug 27, 2012
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
maverick said:
I have recieved mine back too, someone just searched your dumps and dumped them back into your carrier, it's a wierd cycle. HH, Maverick.

That's spot on. You could dump one day, somebody buys them as CWR the next day, then dump them into your supply the following day. If you are doing a buy from Supplier #1 > dump in Supplier #2 cycle, and they are on the opposite cycle (i.e. they dump where you buy) then you could get them back fairly quickly. I think that's also where the big skunk streaks come from, if there is a volume hunter (or multiple ones) on the opposite cycle as yourself.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions