Nokta/Macro Simplex Plus
Nokta Legend
Xterra 705
Garrett ATP
x2 quest X Pointer Max - my favorite
Fisher F Pulse
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Nokta has put up the next update on their site, it is a Beta Version, which means it is not finalized yet they want bug reports from all of us that own the Legend so basically the way I take that is we are all going to be testers of the New 1.10

here is the Download for the new 1.10 beta Version

Software Update​

Important!​

Operating systems: Windows, MacOS
If you experience any issues opening the setup file, please disable all anti-virus programs on your PC.
The latest update includes all previous updates.

ONCE YOUR DEVICE HAS BEEN UPDATED, PLEASE REVERT BACK TO FACTORY DEFAULTS!​

Download: The Legend Update Tool (Windows) Includes System Software V1.10 - V1.09 - V1.07 - V1.05
Download: The Legend Update Tool (macOS) Includes System Software V1.10 - V1.09 - V1.07 - V1.05

Update Tool (Windows) Update Tool (macOS)

System Software V1.10 Beta Test Version (2023.01.09)​

ONCE YOU TEST THE LEGEND 1.10 BETA VERSION, IF YOU COME ACROSS ANY BUGS OR FAULTS, PLEASE REPORT THEM BY SENDING AN EMAIL TO [email protected] BY JANUARY 23, 2023.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE WILL ONLY EVALUATE BUG OR FAULT REPORTS AND NO "WISH LISTS" AT THIS POINT SO WE CAN RELEASE THE FINAL VERSION SOONER THAN LATER.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.

Updates Made:
M3 multi frequency in PARK mode has been updated to prevent coins from being masked by aluminum foil.

2. Bottle Cap Rejection setting has been added.
When the device is in multi frequency,
select the Recovery Speed setting and press the pinpoint button. When you navigate with the right and left buttons, you will see the letters "bC" appear on the right side of the screen. You can adjust the bC value between 1-8 using the + and – buttons. When the bC is 0, it means that it is off.

3. Ground Suppressor setting has been added.
It is used to eliminate false ground signals in tough terrains. To access the setting, select the Recovery Speed setting and press the pinpoint button. When you navigate with the right and left buttons, you will see the letters "GS" appear on the right side of the screen. You can adjust the GS value between 1-8 using the + and – buttons. When the GS is 0, it means that it is off. It is recommended that you leave this setting at off position unless needed.

4. The audio emitted as the Tone Break points are changed while in 60-Tone, has been modified with increased bass.

5. Audio Gain setting has been activated in the Gold Field Mode.

6. Warning tones have been added to the buttons.

The buttons will now emit a warning tone in the following cases:
a) To indicate the minimum and maximum levels of settings.
b) When an inactive setting in a specific mode trying to be activated.

7. The brightness of the Backlight Level 1 has been reduced.

8. Bluetooth Chip Version will now be displayed.

When the Bluetooth headphones are paired with the device and the Bluetooth setting is selected, press and hold the Discrimination button. The Bluetooth chip version will be displayed in the clock section. When the button is released, the clock will be displayed again.

9. While in Automatic Ground Balance, the auto backlight will now be lit until the ground balancing is completed.

10. The loudness of the Volume Level 1 has been reduced in PARK, FIELD and BEACH modes.

11. A new level 9 has been added to the Iron Filter (IF) setting.

There has been no change to the levels 1-8. Level 9 will become handy when trying to discriminate some unwanted mid-conductors such as shotgun cartridges as iron.

12. General improvements have been implemented.

KodyB

Aug 28, 2022
Nokta has put up the next update on their site, it is a Beta Version, which means it is not finalized yet they want bug reports from all of us that own the Legend so basically the way I take that is we are all going to be testers of the New 1.10

here is the Download for the new 1.10 beta Version

Software Update​

Important!​

Operating systems: Windows, MacOS
If you experience any issues opening the setup file, please disable all anti-virus programs on your PC.
The latest update includes all previous updates.

ONCE YOUR DEVICE HAS BEEN UPDATED, PLEASE REVERT BACK TO FACTORY DEFAULTS!​

Download: The Legend Update Tool (Windows) Includes System Software V1.10 - V1.09 - V1.07 - V1.05
Download: The Legend Update Tool (macOS) Includes System Software V1.10 - V1.09 - V1.07 - V1.05

Update Tool (Windows) Update Tool (macOS)

System Software V1.10 Beta Test Version (2023.01.09)​

ONCE YOU TEST THE LEGEND 1.10 BETA VERSION, IF YOU COME ACROSS ANY BUGS OR FAULTS, PLEASE REPORT THEM BY SENDING AN EMAIL TO [email protected] BY JANUARY 23, 2023.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE WILL ONLY EVALUATE BUG OR FAULT REPORTS AND NO "WISH LISTS" AT THIS POINT SO WE CAN RELEASE THE FINAL VERSION SOONER THAN LATER.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.

Updates Made:
M3 multi frequency in PARK mode has been updated to prevent coins from being masked by aluminum foil.

2. Bottle Cap Rejection setting has been added.
When the device is in multi frequency,
select the Recovery Speed setting and press the pinpoint button. When you navigate with the right and left buttons, you will see the letters "bC" appear on the right side of the screen. You can adjust the bC value between 1-8 using the + and – buttons. When the bC is 0, it means that it is off.

3. Ground Suppressor setting has been added.
It is used to eliminate false ground signals in tough terrains. To access the setting, select the Recovery Speed setting and press the pinpoint button. When you navigate with the right and left buttons, you will see the letters "GS" appear on the right side of the screen. You can adjust the GS value between 1-8 using the + and – buttons. When the GS is 0, it means that it is off. It is recommended that you leave this setting at off position unless needed.

4. The audio emitted as the Tone Break points are changed while in 60-Tone, has been modified with increased bass.

5. Audio Gain setting has been activated in the Gold Field Mode.

6. Warning tones have been added to the buttons.

The buttons will now emit a warning tone in the following cases:
a) To indicate the minimum and maximum levels of settings.
b) When an inactive setting in a specific mode trying to be activated.

7. The brightness of the Backlight Level 1 has been reduced.

8. Bluetooth Chip Version will now be displayed.

When the Bluetooth headphones are paired with the device and the Bluetooth setting is selected, press and hold the Discrimination button. The Bluetooth chip version will be displayed in the clock section. When the button is released, the clock will be displayed again.

9. While in Automatic Ground Balance, the auto backlight will now be lit until the ground balancing is completed.

10. The loudness of the Volume Level 1 has been reduced in PARK, FIELD and BEACH modes.

11. A new level 9 has been added to the Iron Filter (IF) setting.

There has been no change to the levels 1-8. Level 9 will become handy when trying to discriminate some unwanted mid-conductors such as shotgun cartridges as iron.

12. General improvements have been implemented.
Thanks for sharing.
I have the Legend and will be updating it soon. I kinda want to see the feedback from other testers first.
Once you update there is no going back, correct?

OP
OP
oldkoot

oldkoot

Jan 18, 2017
in the Tucson AZ area now
Detector(s) used
Garrett Axiom
Garrett GM 24K
Deep Tech Vista X
Golden mask Pro 4 WD
Golden Mask 7
Nokta/Macro Simplex Plus
Nokta Legend
Xterra 705
Garrett ATP
Fisher F Pulse
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Thanks for sharing.
I have the Legend and will be updating it soon. I kinda want to see the feedback from other testers first.
Once you update there is no going back, correct

First what version was your legend when you received it, Mine was 1.04 you can revert back to any of the versions if you choose to, since mine was 1.04 when I received it I can go all the way back to 1.05 or if Nokta would put the 1.04 up I could go back to it, if yours was 1.05, or 1.07 I am not sure you could go back to a version that is older then the vesion your Legend came with, but I do know you can at the vary least go back to the version yours came with so if yours came with 1.09 and you updated to the Beta 1.10 you could go back to the 1.09 if you found you did not like the 1.10 version

I will tell you this though from what I am seeing with the 1.10 I am liking the new 1.10 version a lot, I have two Legends so I left one at 1.09 and updated the one I received first which came with the 1.04

nuggetshooter323

Jul 22, 2005
Colorado Springs
Detector(s) used
The Legend, Anfibio Equinox 900, Gold Kruzer, XP Deus, ORX, Tesoro Tejon, Whites GMT, Falcon MD20, XP MI-6, Fisher F-Pulse, Pulse Dive, Vibra Probe, UniProbe.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
So if I'm understanding the changes right, you can only access BC rejection in multi. Then does that mean you can only access the Ground Suppressor in single freq? The instructions for accessing both filters are the same.

OP
OP
oldkoot

oldkoot

Jan 18, 2017
in the Tucson AZ area now
Detector(s) used
Garrett Axiom
Garrett GM 24K
Deep Tech Vista X
Golden mask Pro 4 WD
Golden Mask 7
Nokta/Macro Simplex Plus
Nokta Legend
Xterra 705
Garrett ATP
Fisher F Pulse
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
So if I'm understanding the changes right, you can only access BC rejection in multi. Then does that mean you can only access the Ground Suppressor in single freq? The instructions for accessing both filters are the same.
the GS can be activated in all Multi's and single frequencies but the BC,IF, and ST settings can only be done in Multi frequencies
You get into all four of those setting by going through the recovery speed setting mode, they are accessed the same way we were able to access them in the 1.09 but two more features have been added to the two that were there with the 1.09

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread