OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
Had a great time in Bedford this week, some much needed family time, mix with Progress.Peaks of Otter treasure hunters enjoy twist on traditional Easter egg hunt - Bedford County News - Mobile
Peaks of Otter treasure hunters enjoy twist on traditional Easter egg hunt - Bedford County News - Mobile, done an Easter Treasure hunt at the Otter lodge,tricked my wife and daughter into climbing Sharp Top, milked some cows, Easter egg hunt at the Natural Bridge,went and seen Danny Johnson and got some Beale Treasure Wine Screenshot_2015-04-06-19-44-13.png Screenshot_2015-04-04-20-59-39.png IMAG0484.jpg Even made a rat friend on the very top of Sharp-top, he was huge, that's a whole sandwich, lol..Thanks Justintime

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Lookin like a club car brand cart D.J. is on.
Good time lookin wine there..after the muddy squirrel hunt though/of course.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
Did Muddy Squirrel reveal the key to the Beale treasure?
Lol, no,did it for my daughter, Muddy Squirrel are good people..

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Were did you find the Diary of Ms Beale? Goodwill ?
Sometimes family papers, letters, including diaries make their way into university libraries, get cataloged, then forgotten in dusty stacks.
Did you go to page 10 on this thread to compare Franklin's solved C3 names, with yours?

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Can't say, soon you will see,,and See C....lol.Thanks Justintime

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Screenshot_2015-04-07-11-26-11_1.jpg and C..

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks, Rebel for the weather report. Yea, Beale got in me. I never expected for it to become so real. Before I was skeptical, now I know. Once you know, you have to follow through, and listen to the voices. At first I ignored the voices, once I started to listen then I stared to see. I know that all of this is hard to swallow. I am still chewing. But, I've been chosen for a reason, I never backdown from a challenge. And will play to the end.
888+888=1776 ÷4=444. Justintime.....

1, 2, 3, 5, 8 all fibonacci sequences

Multiply each by the magic number 111

111, 222, 333, 555, 888......

I know because I manufactured my Trike to fit these sequences into the operational measurements, and spaced the entire frame and drivetrain on the Golden Mean......

They are scaled exactly as the gears as they are positioned on the Dollar Bill

There's so much magic in the $1 Bill its insane.....

REAL magic.

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
There is magic in never giving up. The time is almost right. Thanks Justintime

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is magic in never giving up. The time is almost right. Thanks Justintime

I cut out of the production last night.....

Me and the FBI will take it from here....

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Sorry to hear Eldo, wish you luck with FBI..

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry to hear Eldo, wish you luck with FBI..

The FBI, the Embassy of Spain, the Prince Hall Mason's of Philadelphia, the Union League of Pennsylvania, and the San Carlos Apache nation......

and anyone else who wants to make an honorable approach, can work with me if they have info to include.....aren't you Blue Lodge Justin??

Since my family name is Simpson, I think its a little more fitting doing the just thing, and arranging the legislature surrounding the land reclamation acts with them all, instead running around hunting something...

......that is already dead.

Tesoro Hallado, Senor

Punto Final

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
The FBI, the Embassy of Spain, the Prince Hall Mason's of Philadelphia, the Union League of Pennsylvania, and the San Carlos Apache nation......
... you neglected to mention the black helicopters circling the Peak of Otter and Bedford county.

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Must be a ton of searchers out there.

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Soon, all will see these hidden legacies, that will help recall names that were cherish though partially forgotten.

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
The letters in the BP is older than the BP, and the BP was a attempt to keep the game going,and recover the lost Key...to reach the sum that we are all striving. .justintime

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread