ibjeepn

May 27, 2012
Butler, Pa
Detector(s) used
Whites Classic Whites Classic II
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 1405875 Took this pic on the way out...there are to ways in, excavation or the vault, the tunnel is the excavation the vault is a door-lid, when I reached the area under the vault lid, there is a ramp with step notches coming down into the tunnel, pretty kool stuff...Thanks Justintime.��

Freakin Awesome... Way to go JT !

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
View attachment 1405875 Took this pic on the way out...there are to ways in, excavation or the vault, the tunnel is the excavation the vault is a door-lid, when I reached the area under the vault lid, there is a ramp with step notches coming down into the tunnel, pretty kool stuff...Thanks Justintime.��
"I have deposited in the county of Bedford in an excavation or vault, six feet below the surface...the vault is roughly lined with stone"- THE BEALE PAPERS
Is this excavation or vault six feet below the surface and lined with stone?
This photo looks like a cave.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Nah, just a tunnel; may be from an old IRON mine in what was known as IRONVILLE, Va. in the Villamont, Va. area of the Blue Ridge Mountains; MAY be "connected' to the Old RESORT of Blue Ridge Springs up there... dunno. Blue Ridge Springs Road leads one "up there"... VERY nice area. About 1-2 miles WEST of Montvale, Va. on Rt. 460 going WEST towards Roanoke, Va. (in one of the "GAPS", "up there").

Last edited:

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You would think you would see the IRON POTS......

Did you happen to find those JustinTime?

Any More Parrallelograms or Circles??

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Holy Grail ........c'mon Justin just say it.

Do you think you found the vault that holds the Holy Grail and the Jewels from the Temple?

You think they were placed out west somewhere, relocated by this crew, and then transplanted to VA?

And if so, do you think this goes back to the Freemasons who were tinkering around on Oak Island? Or maybe someone else?

I found evidence of Mormon and KGC operations in Halifax searching for clues there as well. One of them is crafted in VA, from 'Bedford Basin', and it originated from Champlain, who is supposed to have brought religious artifacts to Nova Scotia and Vermont.

My guess is that someone opened this trove in secret and moved something sacred, but I can only speculate until I get there to Nova Scotia and Virginia to verify.

There are exactly two Holy Grails. I know where both of them are located.

Graham Phillips claimed to find the Holy Grail a cup that belonged to Mary Magdalene. It was very small and made from a stone. That is not the Holy Grail. You can not find the Holy Grail in Virginia because it simply is not here. I know who used the Holy Grail to catch the Water and the Blood of our Savior Jesus Christ but most importantly I know where the the two Holy Grails are located today. So no you will not find a Holy Grail among the Beale Treasure or any treasure in the USA.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
HA! franklin & I saw LOTS of Iron Pots at "New Jerusalem" in Bedford County; soon to be opened as a "Crafters" Village or something like that. Wife & I loved the place for the "Road", as a HIKING TRAIL"... all 3 MILES of it! Going "Off-Road" was ENLIGHTENING, too. "Seeing" the place, ALL those years ago... WOW! Along GOOSE CREEK, too!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
"I have deposited in the county of Bedford in an excavation or vault, six feet below the surface...the vault is roughly lined with stone"- THE BEALE PAPERS
Is this excavation or vault six feet below the surface and lined with stone?
This photo looks like a cave.

Definitely an excavation sealed at the entrance with big fitted rocks Screenshot_2017-01-25-07-09-15.png then nothing but dirt no pebbles rocks, nothing just dirt lots of it, all of the dirt was moved more than once, 6ft deep ruffly lined in stone, the top of tunnel was placed, with one massive rock...I agree, it does look like a cave...Thanks Justintime.😎

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
You would think you would see the IRON POTS......

Did you happen to find those JustinTime?

Any More Parrallelograms or Circles??

Iron=Fe Pot= place of treasure. The cave-vault is,called "Fe", Iron pot= Fe Place of treasure ,, It's unreal for real...#parallelogram4life

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
There are exactly two Holy Grails. I know where both of them are located.

Graham Phillips claimed to find the Holy Grail a cup that belonged to Mary Magdalene. It was very small and made from a stone. That is not the Holy Grail. You can not find the Holy Grail in Virginia because it simply is not here. I know who used the Holy Grail to catch the Water and the Blood of our Savior Jesus Christ but most importantly I know where the the two Holy Grails are located today. So no you will not find a Holy Grail among the Beale Treasure or any treasure in the USA.

You are going to be very surprised. Screenshot_2015-08-11-10-50-20.png The perilous enterprise, which needed elections held, solomon obligation to obey, a,military organization, recall names that are cherished tho partially forgotten....once you know why they were so perilous,👽 it's obvious why no info can be found, no paper trail, unless it was part of the design. Doesn't sound like a mining operation, that's transfering treasure.... Justintime

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
2017-01-19 22.15.19.jpg sitting on the ramp in the excavated tunnel....the reason the letter said to procure a guide and "two or three servants" to obtain such info will be beneficial hereafter, its because there is so much work to do, and choices to make...Thanks Justintime.😎

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
YEP! OLD IRONVILLE, Va. 1-2 miles, WEST of Montvale in the Villamont, Va. "area". LOTS of IRON (Fe) in those hills and Roanoke County, Va. (Iron Mines Hollow)... see it from BRP.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Years ago I gave a copy of the Beale papers to a neighbor who was a bit of a wizard at math and code breaking. He used to do radio talk shows where folks would call and ask him to solve perplexing math puzzles. Never, not once, was the man stumped. From time to time he'd update me on his progress on the Beale papers, and tell me what documents he'd reviewed and eliminated, none which provided the treasure's location. Melvin wasn't secretive with his progress, but I eventually became very sheepish about talking to him. He'd become obsessive, and, in many ways, I felt like I'd ruined his life simply by showing him the Beale papers.

Melvin's dead now, but a few months before he died he told me he'd broken the final code, the one that indicated where Beale had hidden the treasure. At the time, he claimed he'd gone to Virginia and was going back to search through old maps. This much he did tell me: the place he was searching for (apparently a mountaintop with some kind of religious reference) wasn't indicated on current maps. He wouldn't share details like the name of the mountaintop, but he did say the document he used to break the code was an obscure document particular to Virginia, not a national document like the Declaration of Independence, or a Biblical passage like the 23 Psalm...
"An obscure document particular to Virginia"?
"A mountaintop with some kind of religious reference" not on current maps?
It is amazing how many different "solved" ciphers that have been produced- NO two have been the same.
As another TN member once stated, the cipher solutions always reflects what the solver expects is there.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread